Feeling a lot better now

It's been around 2 months since she broke up with me and over the last month ive been going through some huge changes, changes that should have been made a long time ago.

I used to be real shy around people and I still am a little shy but now I dont just hide away, I'm out there talking to people and it's great! Ive even started gaining a little bit of weight which is awesome as I'm quite skinny and I seem to be doing better at uni than I was.

My biggest change seems to be my attitude towards my future, awhile ago I honestly didnt care that the way I was living was driving me towards what would of been a very unhappy and boring life now though my future seems so much brighter.

I no longer have the unwanted thoughts of I'll never find anyone like my ex again, that i'm destined to be alone but now I'm quite excited abput the thought of dating again, i've even notice i've been getting a lot more attention from girls which is a huge confidence booster.

I'm still not over my ex but at least now I know i'll get better and that even though she was my first love this break up was a really good thing for me. It's amazing how something so painfull CAN be a good thing and I'm glad it happened.

This forum has helped me so much over the last few months and even though I'm not as old and experienced as some of you out there I want to help others get though stuff like this even if it's just haveing a chat.

I still cant bring myself to deleting the pics of us though..

Good job bud. I am almost at the two month mark also and I tell you what I am feeling better about myself also.

I am also not completely over my ex. but I am making progress everyday.

Don't delete the pictures just put them aside and look at them when you are fully healed you will be glad you didn't. There is nothing wrong with keeping the good memories for the future.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived