how do i express how much i love him!?

hey!...ok so i have a bf and i love him to death!! when i see him on a bad day, that day becomes a GREAT day and he makes me soo happy in soo many ways...(not talking about sex here, although he does make me happy in that way too lol) but im talking TRUE LOVE here...and the problem is i love him sooo much and im always hugging him and kissing him, and he says he never gets tired of it, that he loves it when girls r like that...so thats not a problem but i just feel like i dont show him how much i love him....do u guys have any suggestions?..maybe wut an ex did to u in the past that made u tell they really loved u or maybe even something YOU did to a partner and really felt u showed your love to them?....please help guys cuz ive felt this for a while...and words dont cut it..i need more than that..and please dont put anything sexual...im talking true romantic old fashion LOVE thanx! bye!!

mmm.. some of the stuff that I did was basically TELL him. Know that doesn't help much.. but it's really true. Just really let him know how much he means to you, and that you would be lost without him. Other things I have done.. is just when it's like a month aniversary.. I would write cute/funny poems.. I wrote 100 things I love about him.. and also made him a "book of confidence" and just wrote nice things about him. There's not really much you can do. As long as you tell him all the time and constantly remind him, I don't think he'll mind.