20somethings already wanting younger women..

BronzedSkin123

I noticed a pattern in this forum where there are a lot of guys in my age group making posts about how they want to date a teenager that is around 15/16/17..I thought it would be awhile before I noticed men in my age group dating younger women. These posts make men seem incredibly shallow like a girl in her 20s is probably too old for some of these young men out here

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I noticed a pattern in this forum where there are a lot of guys in my age group making posts about how they want to date a teenager that is around 15/16/17..I thought it would be awhile before I noticed men in my age group dating younger women. These posts make men seem incredibly shallow like a girl in her 20s is probably too old for some of these young men out here

I don't know any twenty something year olds (the age group that I spend most of my time with), men or women, who date or want to date teenagers.

I guess there are people who post here saying that but I think they don't really realize what that entails.

I don't know any twenty something year olds (the age group that I spend most of my time with), men or women, who date or want to date teenagers.

I guess there are people who post here saying that but I think they don't really realize what that entails.

In this forum there are a lot of posts by guys who are in their early to mid20s inquiring if it's all right for them to date a 15/16 year old.

And I hear a lot of teen girls say how older men in their 20s beyond are chasing after them like crazy because they are so young.

Can you show me where just more than one of these are? I can't say i see that very often. Only a random and occasional thread but certainly not a trend.

Hi Bronzed, you posted on a similar issue before. If you don't mind my asking, why are you preoccupied with this general topic? Do you feel you are being passed over by guys because of age? I noticed that you are only 23, but still, wondering if you feel this way.

Ive thought about it, not dating younger girls, but ive taken an objective look at young girls and realized im not very attracted to them. I mean sure there are exceptions, but +/- 3 years is the most i can say im attracted too. But i have deviated from my 3 year thing, though i didnt seek out those situations.

It's kind of impossible to tell if that is really a trend. There are tons of posts on ENA of twenty somethings dating other twenty somethings or older people...hard to tell what's really the trend. I can only speak from my own life experience. What about your offline experience?

Hi Bronzed, you posted on a similar issue before. If you don't mind my asking, why are you preoccupied with this general topic? Do you feel you are being passed over by guys because of age? I noticed that you are only 23, but still, wondering if you feel this way.

Yes, I do worry about guys passing me over for teenagers who look more young and have that naive look. Especially as I get a bit older it stresses me out and I have yet to find a boyfriend. I wonder if it's because I look too old and don't have that 'naive' aura

Yes, I do worry about guys passing me over for teenagers who look more young and have that naive look. Especially as I get a bit older it stresses me out and I have yet to find a boyfriend. I wonder if it's because I look too old and don't have that 'naive' aura

Geesh. Why would you WANT a guy who would pass you over for a teenager? Bronzed, guys like that are perpetual teenagers themselves. For God sakes don't cry an tears over there passing you up!

Geesh. Why would you WANT a guy who would pass you over for a teenager? Bronzed, guys like that are perpetual teenagers themselves. For God sakes don't cry an tears over there passing you up!

I agree. And I guarantee you Bronzed, there are plenty of guys in our age range that do not want to date teens and that want to date adult women in this age range.

It's kind of impossible to tell if that is really a trend. There are tons of posts on ENA of twenty somethings dating other twenty somethings or older people...hard to tell what's really the trend. I can only speak from my own life experience. What about your offline experience?

When I catch the bus from campus, I see a lot of young teen girls who looks about 15 catching the eye of guys my age & up. Of course they are dressed very provocative. I start to feel a bit insecure because of my physical maturity compared to them.

YOu call this a trend? These sound like isolated cases where the guy fell for a 16 year old girl. I didn't read the entire thread but what I saw did not seem like these were guys who set out on purpose looking for someone that young and they both feel "odd" about the age gap.

I think you are so super sensitive with your own looks and you have such low esteem that you get obsessive on things like this that are fruitless to worry about.

TWo threads about two guys who fell for a younger girl is not a "trend".

What do you say about the countless threads here about younger guys who have fallen for girls five years or more his senior? I probably see more of those, but I still wouldn't call it a "trend". Both situtaions occur at a similar rate.

When I catch the bus from campus, I see a lot of young teen girls who looks about 15 catching the eye of guys my age & up. Of course they are dressed very provocative. I start to feel a bit insecure because of my physical maturity compared to them.

I can't help but doubt that a guy will not date you because you are 23 and not 15. I think there may be other reasons (can't really know because we can't read their minds of course) but I don't think this is a major reason that a man will pass up dating a woman.

To the OP once again you are focusing entirely on outer appearance...why? do you really want to be with a guy who only sees a girl for who she is on the outside? Why don't you spend some time working on your intelligence, your character, your sense of humour and your values so you can meet a man of substance who will stand by you through hard times and grow with you.

The guys that are dazzled by shiny things have a short attention span and are materialistic and shallow...real men want substance...

I sort of agree with you, but not when it comes to this board. I do remember however when I was a freshmen in high school the same thing happening. Guys that had already graduated high school or dropped out, probably in their late teens 18,19, or older than 20 would come and park their cars or walk to our high school just so they can hit on the girls. It was pretty sad, they would all be there, right after school, just to pick up young girls....and no I don't mean picking up their sisters. I mean literally parking outside to get some 15 yr old girl's number.

Argh... why am I posting? Why? I can't help myself....argh.

Maybe I should outline the arguments that will come -- about seed spreading and youth and .. oh who cares.

I have continually gotten flak personally because of this stance: that younger men can find older woman attractive, nay, even beautiful. Anytime this comes up, certain people come on to tell woman that they are useless after a certain age (this is my paraphrasing, mind you) and then the thread devolves and gets locked, with good reason.

Sorry if I have contributed to the same controversy I am .. ah, nevermind.

I can't help but doubt that a guy will not date you because you are 23 and not 15. I think there may be other reasons (can't really know because we can't read their minds of course) but I don't think this is a major reason that a man will pass up dating a woman.

Yea and i really worry about the mental stability of someone who would freak out with worry over something like this.

Bronzed, not calling you nuts but I am saying I think you are obsessive on negative things like this and I think you should see a counselor. You will never be happy like this. I can feel your unhappiness jumping out of the screen in your threads.

To the OP once again you are focusing entirely on outer appearance...why? do you really want to be with a guy who only sees a girl for who she is on the outside? Why don't you spend some time working on your intelligence, your character, your sense of humour and your values so you can meet a man of substance who will stand by you through hard times and grow with you.

The guys that are dazzled by shiny things have a short attention span and are materialistic and shallow...real men want substance...

Because men treat you a certain way depending on how you look..and I feel important when a guy finds me attractive

Archived