I miss her so very much.

Eirikr

I know this is a pointless thread, but I just felt like saying it.

I miss her more than anything. Today I've found myself teary and in pain constantly.

My brain tells me she most likely won't contact me. My heart dreams she will.

Almost a month of NC. I was so certain she was the one to spend my life with...

I'm considering antidepressants and going to the school's counselor. I feel just so beaten.

Counseling will probably help. The pain will ease as more time passes. I agree with Mutley, wait a while on the antidepressants.

What sucks after you've broken up is sitting home having nothing to do at times you normally spent together. Try to get out & do something with friends on the weekends even if you don't feel like it.

I hope you start feeling better!

ahhh yep i'm there too - i miss him so much i think i will throw up. I long for him - its day 11 NC and i'd give anything to call him, but he wont ansswer. He's probably lying in bed cuddling his new girlfriend. Ouch. Hang in there, theres nothing to do but wait it out, you're not alone. Rant and cry and let it out. but get up tomorrow and try your best to start a new day. Best wishes

Hi Eirikr

Mate - I know how rotten that feeling is - like you have had the life punched out of you - hugs mate - we are all here for you.

I know it sucks but your feelings are pretty usual - I don't wan't to belittle how you feel but I want you to know that many of us have been in your shoes and have gotten through this crap.

Try to keep off the meds if you can - it is always better to try to get through this on your own. It has only been a few weeks and you will have crappy moments - you need to accept that. Cry it out if you need to - have bad days, but I promise you that brighter days are around the corner. Just be kind to yourself and be patient, ok?

Good luck fella - come back here again when you feel rotten.

Mark

Thanks so much for the responses. To know I'm not alone its very comforting.

It is heartbreak, in its rawest form. I'll try to follow your advice and stay away from meds. I never agreed with them and still don't - but I feel so torn I began to consider it.

I hope it's just a down moment. Couldn't come in worst moment (I have over two hours to finish a project and simply can't focus enough). I guess stress just doesn't help the heartbreak, and the heartbreak doesn't help the stress.

Wish I could just put my emotions away.

Again, thank you. I confess I have nowhere else to go to and express myself, and be heard.

Mate - no worries. There will always be someone here to hear you out.

It is frustrating because you can go from a rational intelligent individual into a gibbering wreck and cannot seem to achieve anything.

When does your project need to be in by? If you have a bit of leeway then you are better off leaving it for a couple of days because you will likely only write sheeite!

Just take it easy, ok?

Mark

Just bought a book on Amazon: Moving On: Dump Your Relationship Baggage and Make Room for the Love of Your Life...I have been in NC a month and half. Feel it is time to really move on, giving up the idea NC might lead to getting back together. I am going to start a new thread and you will know what it is...

Aw!

I know.. it's hard at first, but I promise you in time you will feel better and stronger. It's okay, you just gotta take it easy. I know what it feels like, your heart is shattered into pieces and sometimes the pain is so immense you burst into tears and it's hard to breathe. Give it a another month or two and you will notice a difference, you may not be completely over her in a month or two but you will feel better, trust me.

Don't do the drugs, you won't really be dealing with the pain, only masking it which makes all your feelings build up inside and prolongs the sadness. Instead talk to a counselor or someone close to you.

Take care.

You are not alone. I feel the same way.

It has been approx. 2 months since the breakup. I've gone on several dates, but I feel no chemistry, no connection. Is my heart dead???

I miss him so badly...

Keep yourself busy or work out hard so that you don't have too much time to think about her and you'll acomplish a lot and look better

For some reason every night I feel so bad. It's like dusk calls for my heart to feel how broken it is.

I want to talk to her SO much. I want to break NC.

But I know it'd only hurt me. I know I want to contact her because I have this horrible what if in my mind of her with someone else.

I was better earlier today >.

I hate the pain in my chest.

Archived