self revelation regarding sexual attraction

dragonzeyez

I wonder if this has happened to anyone else... when I was younger, I would NEVER date a girl with a weight issue. I would never even consider it. Myself being a very athletic/muscular guy, I always wanted the same in a girl. But about a year and a half ago I double dated with a friend as a favor to him. My date was bigger, and I was just doing it for my friend like I said. But about an hour into the date I decided she seemed nice and that I would give her a chance. Well it went well, and we ended up having sex at her place. Something with that kinda just unlocked something in me, dunno what, or how, but after that I have not had an issue with bigger (within some limits still) girls. Weight/looks have since then meant a lot less (they do matter some still, attraction IS important). Me and that girl did not work out, but still thanks to her a fantastic self revelation unlocked within me. My current gf is a bit heavy but my god we get along so well, and every time we have sex I just think of the song "fat bottom girls" by queen. Anyone else ever go through something like this?

well for me, i was athletic aswell, there is a certain point id go. Curvaceous women are better than ridiculously skinny ones until it gets to the point of fat rolls for lack of a better term, another big turn off for me still is huge behind the arm fat. But beyond the physical aspects of it, im turned off in another aspect, i see being to overweight as a lack of self respect, not an attractive aspect, but dont get me wrong, i have TONS of fat guy friends, best friends actually.

I heard someone say once, not seriously of course, if i wanted to have sex with a ten year old chinese boy, id have sex with a 10 year old chinese boy.

Everyone has different preferences. For me, I thought I could never be with a girl who had even the slightest bit of a weight problem... until I met this girl, then something just changed. I still do have limitations on it. They gotta physically be able to keep with me, I am a very active person.

Archived