women: how do you feel about beards?

wanderer

I like my goatee. My ex used to love my goatee + chinstrap. Got rid of the strap, but gonna grow it again sometime.

I think facial hair looks good on certrain people. Like others said some can pull it off while others can't. But I think a lot of people are doing the facial hair thing so its kinda getting played out.

I keep it cause I like it, plus it makes me look older and more mature. Without it, I look like a little kid.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of mine had the cutest beard. He looked hot with or without it. His hair was extremely soft!! When i felt it(with his wife's insisting), I couldn't believe how amazingly soft it was!!! I don't think i would mind being with a guy wit a soft beard like his. And it was medium, and he kept it trimmed.

Usually, i'm turned off by facial hair.

dangit, now you guys have me all self conscious :sad:

what do you think.. keep it, or lose it?

Keep it. You got a younger looking face like myself. Yours is neat and trimmed so it's not like it's wild or anything. I imagine if you shaved it you'd look 5-6 years younger, and as a young guy already that probably isn't what you're going for.

Of course, I'm only a dude, but if I saw you I'd say you were a normal/chill-looking guy.

• 2 weeks later...

The new bf has a beard. I he had a goatee on the first date and on the second it was a fun grown beard. I actually think i like the full beard better. His beard is full and soft and feels wonderful against my face when he's kissing. me.

I have his picture on my desktop and he's got the full beard in it. I think its just grown on me having looked at him with it for a couple of months now.

dangit, now you guys have me all self conscious :sad:

what do you think.. keep it, or lose it?

This is about 2.5 weeks without shaving.

link removed

link removed

Feedback?

i think you guys both look good with it.

greg, i'd say cut the hair to where the beard fades into your head and trim your hair to where you can style it with some spikes or something.

carmine, i wouldn't grow yours out anymore, looks good on you man. i'd do more with the hair as well though.

Nice beard. Like the greek god apollo

You knew Apollo, like, personally?

greg, i'd say cut the hair to where the beard fades into your head and trim your hair to where you can style it with some spikes or something.

carmine, i wouldn't grow yours out anymore, looks good on you man. i'd do more with the hair as well though.

well I took those pics all sweaty and greasy after I got back from practice. My hair is really messy and greasy now. I don't plan to cut it anytime soon though...goin' long.

You knew Apollo, like, personally?

well I took those pics all sweaty and greasy after I got back from practice. My hair is really messy and greasy now. I don't plan to cut it anytime soon though...goin' long.

oh okay. i didn't say for you to cut it, just style it. it did look a bit messy.

oh okay. i didn't say for you to cut it, just style it. it did look a bit messy.

Kinda hard to style it at the current length. There's always a period of a month or two of hair growth where it's too long to style and too short to be long and push back. Give it another month and it'll be long enough. Until then I've just been wearing a hat.

Greg I really love that kind of beard. You look like royalty and I don't mind your hair. Two thumbs up.

ahhh, yea... about that.. I have thinning hair on the top of my head, so when my hair is really short I look like a total douche with a huge forehead!

Archived