Looking for guidance since I am so far out of the game

Fen

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted in a while since I got over hoping the ex would return. I started playing the field again, having moderate success.

I have gone out with a girl twice now. We have a good time and I think she likes me, but at the same time I am out of touch and generally inexperienced as well. I haven't had to meet a new girl in close to 5 years I'd guess and even before that I had gone out with very few girls.

Ok, long story short, she is busy like you would not believe. I mean we have gone out twice in 2 weeks and she will not have time to see me until maybe next Sunday. It is not because she is seeing other guys but rather because of her work.

I also am not 100% on what her intentions are. I met her on an online website where she was looking for someone to hang out with. So I didn't really push for physical contact and she did not seem to expect it anyways as she exited the car quickly without me having time to try to kiss her.

So... uh... what do you folks think? Should I expect a relationship to develop out of this or did I mistakenly already get myself in the friend zone? And how can I get this moving into the relationship direction with someone who is busy 5-6 evenings out of the week?

I'm sure I've done a lot of mistakes since I lack experience, but I was thinking maybe I'd call her tonight to have a long talk, try to see exactly what we are expecting from the other, would that work ?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I'm sure I've done a lot of mistakes since I lack experience, but I was thinking maybe I'd call her tonight to have a long talk, try to see exactly what we are expecting from the other, would that work ?

Thanks

what result are you looking for, to get laid? maybe she isnt flirting with you because she knows you like her too much already...

I'm looking for a relationship. I did not give any signs that I like her at all, just acted friendly and that was about it. If I was looking to just get laid, I would have kissed when we first went out, tried to get closer last night, etc...

I won't call her tonight. I'll just call Tue/Wed to have a chat, see how it's going.

Maybe my post is worded improperly? The one reply there is definitely not the kind of reply I was expecting.

I'm afraid doing this will make the situation worse. I would see how date three goes and then decide if you want to date someone who is so busy. You can't expect her to change for you...

Archived