boy friend problems...help me boys!

hey everyone...ok so i have a boyfriend and i love him soo much and he loves me but...he gets mad really easily...wut should i do...for example today i was talking to my girlfriend and he was there and i said to my gf " u totally copied u idiot" and he just stared at me and i was like what? and he was like "what did u just say?" i said idiot and then for like 10 min he just avoided me and i blew him a kiss and he just rolled his eyes...WHY DOES HE GET SO MAD OVER STUPID THINGS!!? and besides he was the one that said we werent gonna fight over stupidities but yet hes the one that always gets mad.....HELP!

In my experiences, the jealous, quick to be upset boyfriends are the ones that need you the most. Isn't that just weird? Honeslty I have noticed that a lot of guys are like that cause they are so shit scared about loosing you, they think this is a way to keep you, by protecting you from outside interference.

I used to be like that. My attempts to not loose her pushed her away though I learned the hard way.