SUICIDE after break up.....

I have posted a fair few messages on here, mostly about myself being hurt by being dumped by my girlfriend just over 4 weeks now. Yeah, it still hurts a little but not as much and am feeling much much better than I did when we both split. Time does heal - people dont say this just to make you feel better but they say it cause its the TRUTH.

My friend got dumped last week and got so down and depressed at what happened. He seen no future. He seen his life as over. It was late at night when he got dumped, he felt alone, he was afraid to contact anyone. He couldnt handle it. We buried him yesterday. He took his own life and has left behind friends that are hurting and a family that will never be the same again.

If you have never been so depressed by a relationship breakup or you are going through it now, please remember TIME WILL HEAL and you will be completely free of the bad emotions. You wont see it at the time but its true. The pain, the hurt, the emptiness, the loneliness will go away, completely and forever! Dont bottle up your feelings. No matter what time of the day or night it is tell someone exactly how you are feeling and that you need help. We all need help now and again. Dont be afraid. Ask for it and you will get it. Sometimes I think us men seem to hide alot of emotions because we are living up to this stupid image of "Big boys dont cry" - We are all human and all can be as fragile as each other. But time does heal, things DO get brighter.

I hope this post helps. I just wish i had explained this to my friend!!

Tony.

I'm really sorry, well i was about to commit suicide 2 days ago cuz my bf cheated on me and wouldn't admit it but my friends stopped me. They talked to me about how important i was to them, and how death over a guy woudl't make me feel anybetter. They also told me that if my bf really loved he would tell me the thr truth about him cheating on me. well right now suicide in not something i would do right now but it's still in option. All i need is support from my friends beacuse my family isn't. They don't care about my relationships cuz i'm not allowed to date. Which is really hard to hide from them.Well all i know is that i don't plan on commiting suicide so don't worry.

Jaxie

Topliner,

Thank you SO VERY much for posting your comments and thoughts on eNotalone.com. I have made your topic sticky for everyone to see first when they enter the forum "Healing After Break Up". Your comments are very much appreciated by ME and those who will find comfort and support in your kind and sincere words!

In three words: Well done, Topliner!!!

~ SwingFox ~

• 1 month later...

I really wish time heals. Otherwise I will never be the same again. I broke up with my boyfriend a week ago and is in constant pain. At first I thought I will get over it, I will be strong, I will never let myself down, I will go on with normal life. But the more I tried, the more I crumbled. Now I am in a state where I feel only pain. I can't sleep or eat. I don't even know why I am living.

sonja

• 1 month later...

The night I broke up with my ex, I had the same thoughts. What kept me from doing it ironicaly was her.

Well not exactly her, but because of the religious beliefs she introduced me to.

Those beliefs became mine, and I often wonder how true to her "faith" she really is...

but this is topic for another board - religion saved me from suicide, its waht worked for me- it may work for you too?

Thank you because I am feeling so drained from having so many different emotions and am so sad that I feel like I wish I were dead. No, I can't do that because I have three children, but the pain is nearly unbearable. I need to hear the stories about time healing so badly. It seems like I will drown in all this, so thank you for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Tony, you seem like an amazing person to want to reach out to other people. I have also went through a period where I felt very suicidal after a bad breakup, and I know at the time it was very hard to see any point in living. But it's helpful for people to think of waht they were and did before they were dating the person...they lead full lives being single and they can still lead full lives after a break up.

• 5 years later...