KilledByLove

hi everyone

i would like some advice for a problem that i encounter alot. i was told by a girls best friend, who is also my friend, that her friend (lets call her Kathy) had the hots for me. i had the hots for her a while back, but she just wanted to be friends, and thats what we've done. i've had a girlfriend since then, she's had a boyfriend since then (both our firsts), but she told me she didnt really like her boyfriend and my girlfriend moved away, so we're both single again. now, i asked her out, and she said she'd think about it, and then she didnt answer so we just forgot about it, but that same friend told me that kathy told her that she doesnt want a boyfriend, and that i can wait til she does if i want to. nowadays, when i hang out with kathy after school, sometimes she asks me who i have the hots for, and constantly nags me. i've given her the hints that she's our age and that she goes to our school. i'd just like some general advice on what to do in these situations. thanks

Actions speak louder than words. If she really did have the hots for you she wouldnt need to "think about it"... and even if by some odd circumstance she did... you deserve more than to sit around and wait for her to decide. You should be with someone who DOESN'T need to think about whether or not they want to go on a date with you.

Archived