Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

213 under attack

AJ Auteur

I live in apartment 213. About 2 months ago I got new neighbors downstairs in 113. A very young couple at least low 20's (i'm thirty-eight). It seems if they don't like what i'm doing they do these heavy viscious slams repeatedly, and all through the night.

I once knocked on their door to try to be rational adults about this. However they just got quiet and refused to answer. They seemed maybe alittle scared (people tell me i look frightening cause i'm 5'10 270lbs, i am a powerlifter/strength trainer.) But they have no problem dropping slams thru my floor.

1-Last night i called the police. Noone showed and the slams continued.

2-I called the management company this morning so far no response.

3-I told the superintendent, he said call the management company.

I haven't responded to the slams with slams. I'm going to attempt to draw a cirlce around them. Other neighbors must hear the all night slamming though and it must affect their sleep. I wear earplugs with headphones on over them when i sleep and but it does nothing to filter out the heavy slams which reverberate throughout the buuilding.

I do work-out in my apartment, clean it, listen to music at relatively low levels while cleaning and training...all during the day. I'm believe i'm living in a way that is respectful to others, but i am living.

Last night was tough. I didn't get much sleep. I did well remaining calm though. As much as i'd like to do some violence to these people i'm not a crimnal and i've got too much too lose.

But if they were slamming, they didnt' get much sleep either...and a few things about slams;

-expressing anger like that destroys your self-esteem because you are acknowledging that your a victim.

-chronic anger wrecks havoc on you physically-blood pressure up, blood flow constricts, immune system takes a hit, i mean really i could list a 100 things about the PHYSICAL effects of this kind of anger.

By not reacting, and they've seen me a few times passing by, and remaining calm I believe i'm ready to destroy them psychologically. Whenver you express your self violently, and Emerson writes about this, the aftermath is you feel fear afterwards cause you have to anticipate a retaliation-because thats how you think also.

We shall see if my plan of no reaction works and they will implode into themselves and exhaust themselves out. The next time they start slamming i won't react to them but i am going to start cleaning or doing some activity so i'm not wasting time just lying there trying to sleep under artillerary fire.

I am saving for a house and i'm not even close right now. I'm not going take what little i've saved and spend it on moving , finding another place.

Archived