Open Club  ·  31 members  ·  Free

Book Talk

A book about college relationships

StephenP

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to promote my first book ever, "In Love and College: A Practical Guide to Practical Relationships." You can take a look at it at link removed.

I've been a columnist, journalist, and contract writer for the last 3 years, but this is my first time writing a full-length book. It's based on a relationship advice column I do in my city, Baton Rouge, Louisiana. It's geared toward college students who are looking for meaningful relationships rather than casual flings, which seems to be a neglected niche when it comes to books for young daters. The book is gaining popularity back home, but I would love to get it in the hands of people elsewhere. So, if you know someone in college or graduating high school, tell 'em about the book!

Sorry if it seems like I'm spamming (This isn't exactly my first post here, for what it's worth). I just felt like this is a good forum to spread the word.

It's written in a "column" type of format, covering 35+ topics ranging from the beginning of a relationship to stages of difficulty, as well as breaking up and rebounds. There are topics about moving in together, third-party interference, dating friends, sexual incompatibility, double dates, couple standards, and so on.

Archived