very embarising habbit, need some advice...

carbine

I wrote in a week or two ago about my best friend well latly ive been very much atracted to her, ive got the crush the whole deal (looks like billy crystal was right!) so the advice im seeking is not of what to do about this. i have a terrable habbit, its really hard to admit but i know i need some help with it. sometimes when were talking or even just sitting around my eyes sometimes dart to get a glimpse of her "chest" area etc ,i dont even realise it until i make eye contact again i honestly dont mean to do it but im so terrafied that she notices or will notice, has anyone had/have this problem ? i really am not a pervert or anything of that sort i try to stay respectful and apropriate. if you could please write me any advice or anything that may help i'd highly apreaciate it

Keep eye contact with her and make it prolonged, you should try this with other girls. I know for a fact that most girls don't appreciate you looking at their breasts (unless your seeing each other). From a female point of view I can understand why women prefer men to look into their eyes when you are talking to them.

Women are very delicate, emotional creatures so treat them with respect as you would with your mum or dad, or someone in high authority.

That's how I see it.... Oh and good luck.

First understand, YOU CAN"T HELP IT!!! You are a man. Why do you think women have breasts like that, at all. Do chimpanzees or gorillas have breasts so prominent, before they get pregnant? No, they don't. Humans, women, do though. Why do they? Because breasts attract men, so women developed breasts, and men became more attracted, and the vicious evolutionary circle goes on.

Second, when she speaks concentrate on looking at her eyes. Work at it like it is a staring contest. Your eyes will move around more when you talk naturally.

I have no other suggestions because I know I cannot stop myself. All I know is to make sure to look at those eyes. It doesn't stop me from checking out other things, but she also knows that I am trying to look at her eyes, not just her breasts.

Yep, I'll agree. There are an awful lot of guys that do this. Some get noticed, some don't. Next time a pretty girl walks by in the mall, or on the street, instead of looking at her, look at the guys around her instead. Look at the ones who can see her without her seeing them. I can pretty much guarantee if you do this a few times, you'll see somebody taking a good, long look. And, often, even guys in eye contact will take a glance.

All that means is, you may not like it, or be comfortable with it, but it tends to happen. You can exercise some voluntary control though, and keep telling yourself to not look down.

Another thing to remember, a fleeting glance while you're talking is not as bad as being caught in a hard stare when she isn't. There's a reason for this. Checking people out visually is a reflexive instinct we have. You may also find yourself glancing at her hips and butt at well. Instinctively, your brain is evaluating her suitability as a child bearing mate. Built in signals, one's that we're not always aware of in fact.

It does actually happen the other way too. Women glance at men sometimes. They will glance at the things that differentiate men from women, and sometimes they too are not truly aware they're doing it. I passed somebody at work today who I have thought for the last few weeks finds me interesting. Today her eyes gave her away. A very quick downward glance as she passed. I've heard that women do this on occasion as well, but never really noticed it before. I think some women will admit they have done this too when they meet somebody they like.

It's human nature. We have to live with it I'm afraid. Don't let it bug you too much. It's not so much a habit as something driven by a reflex or instinct. Just don't leer, okay!!