Hieght

guber88

Okay, I am 5'7 my doc says i'll be 5'9-6' tall when im full hieght. (I'm 15) now I am attracting to this girl she looks like shes maybe 5'8 or little more. Now, I have a problem with superiority (sp?), I feel inferior to women that are taller then me.. Now, I know I will eventually be taller then this girl but right now she is taller then me by 1 inch or so..Now, also I look shorter then I am because im rather stocky wieght lifting gives you the appearance of being shorter, well for me anyway.. So will she look down on me ? (haha get it its a pun) Seriously though..

She might she might not. Different women like different types of men, and vice versa. You can find out only from her, either by reading her body language, asking her out, etc. I know a guy who is 5'8" as an adult and dates mostly women taller than himself, and he dates alot. Give it a shot.

based on all the females i have spoken to, most girls feels weird if they date someone who is shorter than themselves, so the awkwardness is on the girls too. If you and the girl you like have slight differences in height measurements, then it's not a big deal, just wear some boots, maybe that will give you the slight vertical boost you're looking for.

Pretty much what Beec said, give it a shot. For some women, height matters, for others not. And I'm not tall at all for a 15-year old: in fact, you would be a few inches up on me. I'm only 5'4"-5'5" (expected to reach 5'10" at full growth), but luckily, the girl I like is the same height as me, so it's not so bad. I don't think lifting weights makes you look shorter-I lift and I think it helps quite a bit. Good luck.

i don't know why, but it always was kind of weird to me when i liked a guy shorter then me, but soon as i started to really like them i didn't even notice anymore. so don't worry about it, she wont mind if she really likes you, well you shouldn't feel bad at all, a lot of the time girls are taller then guys until they are adults, and some even then. well don't worry about it if you like her then go for it dude.

This is short and sweet, I think I can get my point accross in a few lines on this one .

The question I have for you is...

If she does "look down" on you because you're an inch, or even 10 inches shorter than her... is that the kind of girl you really want to be with?

Think about that one... If you give it a shot and she rejects you because of a small height difference, then she's got issues that you don't want to even deal with. Love comes in many forms, and if she's going to look at it in that way, you're better off finding someone who cares more about who you actually are.

S.A.M.

Yup, SAM's got a good point again. When I started going out wif my gf, she was a bit taller than me, now we're around the same height but I still feel shorter coz I hardly bother to stand full straight and I have a long neck. I assume it was funny for her at first but now that we're around the same she's kinda glad. She teases me a lot about it by saying "hey at least ur not shorter than me" and things worse then that but the way I figure it is that if it doesn't bother me then it won't get to me.

Once u're in love with someone, looks don't matter too much anyway.

Take it easy

Happy Heb

Hey,

Well let me start off my saying that I'm 15, and 5"10. I usually don't like to date guys that are shorter than me because it makes me feel huge. But the one guy that I like is maybe 5"8/5"9. Anyways... hes not much shorter to me than you would be to her. It really doesn't bother me all that much though, since our heights are so close to being the same it really doesn't matter to me... so there is hope. It's likely if she likes you back, she won't mind that you're a little shorter than her. ~Skittles~

it's really up to her. im 6'1, and my boyfriend is 6'. i admit it is a little weird at times.. like sitting on his lap or whatever.. but once you start going out or whatever, that type of stuff doesnt matter. if ONE INCH bothers a girl.. she's really not worth it because she can't look past it

Well Dont worry about a girl little taller than you not a big deal When I was younger I was really tall than stop growing in jr.high at 5"10 or 5"11 now I am my early 20s I dont think big deal that she taller than you when you get a little older you probally be taller than she is Your 15 your probally be like 6 foot at 16 or 18 years old dont worry about it if you like this girl enough height does not matter. Drink alot of milk while your still young while your still growing. For me I dont really like a guy any shorter than 5"9 or at least 5"8 but if he was shorter than that I liked him enough I would go out with him.