Hello!

Just wondering if you all have some really good quotes that you hold close to you in these times of trouble.

I will share one of my favorites:

I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day to day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes and failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me; my circumstances or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.

Charles R. Swindoll

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, “I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.”…You must do the thing you think you cannot do.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Each Problem Has Hidden In It An Opportunity So Powerful That It Literally Dwarfs The Problem

Joseph Sugarman

Events will take their course, it is no good of being angry at them; he is happiest who wisely turns them to the best account.

Euripides

Archived