Just friends?

kamurj

A woman in which i took the time to got to know for 2 months just told me that she liked me a lot as a friend but that's all.1) she doesn't have the feelings for that, 2) she's got her hands full with a lot right now 3)she's not looking for a relationship right ....Do i have a chance

Sorry, but you don't have a chance, at least not now. She was probably trying to let you down easy instead of just telling you to bug off, which on the up side means she does think of you as a friend. If you value her as a friend, keep it at that. If you pressure her to be more, she will end up avoiding you or worse. If the two of you become close friends, well you've made a close friend and that's great. The best relationships start with friendships anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, sorry to here your story! I have the same problem! I have been friends with this girl for a long time. One night, I just simply asked her out. She was so embarrased. I dont blame her. I would be shocked too if someone wanted me, but I thought it would be disgusting!

Later,

Barry

A woman in which i took the time to got to know for 2 months just told me that she liked me a lot as a friend but that's all.1) she doesn't have the feelings for that, 2) she's got her hands full with a lot right now 3)she's not looking for a relationship right ....Do i have a chance
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...