when to confirm a date?

male2008

I disagree because I will be sending something disrespctful to the girl who did the same thing to me today. No way I'm letting a girl go easy without saying snippy after cancelling on me twice.

Well in doing this and if she was having doubts about dating you, this will only serve to verify her doubts and she will be glad she didn't date you.

Plus, you are showing you are bothered she cancelled and personally, I wouldn't let anyone see I was 'that' bothered about them...I'd move on.

with her being disrepectful, by your texting her will not make any difference about you, if anything she will be even more glad she never dated you as you will come accross bad if you send something snipey

yeah, i'd just be thinking, 'whew!!! dodged a bullet with that one!'

I sent this.

Me

"To bad, would have been fun to get to know you

She

"Yeah I agree mabey we could to this at another time

Me

"Sure you will just have to contact me if you want to do something.

I dont know, Im just gonna let this go, I just hate this, I was really looking forward to this. I feel like an idiot as well. Just two days ago I had a girl throw her self at me and she was cute, but I thought now I have a date with ***** and I dont want to ruin that. Then this happens.

I feel like an idiot. Im not a big dater or flirt. Its rare I meet a girl I would like to go out with as a potentional girlfriend. Also Im not good at this dating stuff. I know how to be a good boyfriend, I do well at school, I have my own busniess I work out, Im a good kick boxer. But still at 27 Im not good at this dating game and I hate it. I want something more.

well, now you learned a lesson - don't reject other girls for a woman you haven't even been on one date with, much less, are in a relationship with.

i think you were really classy, she's probably wondering if she made the right move now. in any case, ball is in her court to convince you that she is ready to date!

Archived