when to confirm a date?

male2008

If she is the one who rescheduled then she is the one who should be calling you to confirm if anyone needs to.

I think you should assume that she is a woman of her word and just turn up at the appointed time. If she cancels again or doesn't show then I would write her off and look for someone else.

OK - then if the details aren't complete give her a call.

But in the future it is a good idea to make sure you have all the arrangements agreed beforehand. Less confusion and less likelihood of people canceling because they aren't absolutely sure the date will happen.

Ok I called, she didnt answere do I call again a little later or just sent a text saying "Hi tried to call you, just wanted to say I will be at your place to pick you up aroun 7:40

Well all the details are in place basically, dinner at 8 at a resteraunt, I pick her up, then pool after dinner. But I called now to tell her I would be at her place around 7:40, she didnt answer so I dont know do I call again or sent the above messege?

Ok I called, she didnt answere do I call again a little later or just sent a text saying "Hi tried to call you, just wanted to say I will be at your place to pick you up aroun 7:40

She is responsible for calling you back at this point since you just called.

If she doesn't and you really want to, sure send her a text but not until early afternoon (3ish.)

Not showing much enthusiasm is she and especially considering this date, is today...

No I wouldn't text her. You have rang once and no pick up...

She will know you have called, ball is in her court.

To keep on calling and texting, comes accross as 'desperation' on your part....

She just texted " Hi, I cant go out with you, Im just not ready to go out on a date."

Ok we have been chating for 3 weeks, she couldnt say this sooner. I have turned down dates for this girl and been a perfect gentelman. úff this dating stuff sucks

I dont get it, we have been talking everyother day and just awesome chats. And now this.

She just texted " Hi, I cant go out with you, Im just not ready to go out on a date."

Ok we have been chating for 3 weeks, she couldnt say this sooner. I have turned down dates for this girl and been a perfect gentelman. úff this dating stuff sucks

I dont get it, we have been talking everyother day and just awesome chats. And now this.

You were kind to give her a second chance. She doesn't have it together clearly.

Why turn down others for dates when you are merily chatting with others? When I am dating because I truly want to find someone to spend time with, I don't spend time chatting with one person for 3 weeks.

Hmmmm - I would text back something so snippy, you know. But then that's bad. But I would probably say "Probably for the best, I prefer to date women with manners. Good luck."

That's just plain rude of her to not cancel earlier, as if your weekend if not precious. I hate it when people do that to you, it's not the cancelling so much as the fact that they've screwed up your free time.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll meet someone nice soon, you sound really cool.

BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about that. well, her loss. call up one of your friends and go out with them tonight.

Well all the details are in place basically, dinner at 8 at a resteraunt, I pick her up, then pool after dinner. But I called now to tell her I would be at her place around 7:40, she didnt answer so I dont know do I call again or sent the above messege?

The Date is not going to happen, I'm in the same situation and my date was scheduled for 3pm and it's now almost 2pm and I called last night. So it looks like she jumped at another opportunity and nothing for you to do now but to keep it moving.

Women Play games man, something we have to live with if we want to stay in the dating world.

Hmmmm - I would text back something so snippy, you know. But then that's bad. But I would probably say "Probably for the best, I prefer to date women with manners. Good luck."

That's just plain rude of her to not cancel earlier, as if your weekend if not precious. I hate it when people do that to you, it's not the cancelling so much as the fact that they've screwed up your free time.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll meet someone nice soon, you sound really cool.

I disagree because I will be sending something disrespctful to the girl who did the same thing to me today. No way I'm letting a girl go easy without saying snippy after cancelling on me twice.

Archived