Anyone had someone come back?

looloolola

what if the person has broken up with a person once and came back then broke up again? Any one had them come back twice?

Working on it as we speak ..

Truth is, the first time I took ALL THE BLAME when she ended it and felt the need to make it up to her. After 6 weeks of this, we got back together. That last for 9 more months. She ended it again. This time I took NONE of the blame and have gone into NC after accepting her decision. Have been in NC for almost 6 weeks and she has initiated a few times and even wished me a happy birthday this past Monday. I'm thinking she regrets her decision. If we DO get back together again, it will be on EQUAL grounds this time around. I will make sure of that.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who initiated the B.U. and did you accept it immediately? No pleading at all?

She broke up with me both times. I accepted it both times after the intitial back and forth discussion had ended. That only took a couple of days. After that NC for a year. She called to ask if I'd like to go for a walk and it just took off from there.

so ive noticed that most reconciliations begin with communication again. How can you distinguish between communication used for an ego stroke or them generally trying to test the waters? my ex immediately jumped into an unofficial fling with this guy she was friends with while we dated and he treates her like crap and ignores her so its reasonable to think shes having second thoughts but I dont want to be strung along as a safety net either.

she contacts me quite a bit and weve met twice once initiated by her once by me.shes now asking when she can meet to give me back a hoodie she knows i dont want. Is being NC the wrong thing to do here or am i on the right path? ive generally ignored most of her attempts at contact since it was so soon.

is it better to be direct and to the point and ask where you stand and announce things like NC instead of just doing them?

what are your opinions on people who keep leaving..others on here say hell no dont take them back! They will just do it again!

Working on it as we speak ..

Truth is, the first time I took ALL THE BLAME when she ended it and felt the need to make it up to her. After 6 weeks of this, we got back together. That last for 9 more months. She ended it again. This time I took NONE of the blame and have gone into NC after accepting her decision. Have been in NC for almost 6 weeks and she has initiated a few times and even wished me a happy birthday this past Monday. I'm thinking she regrets her decision. If we DO get back together again, it will be on EQUAL grounds this time around. I will make sure of that.

• 10 months later...

My ex came back to me twice after breaking up with me twice. Normally we got back together after 4/5 weeks. We have now broken up for a third time and been NC for nearly 3 weeks so doubting he's coming back this time.

I don't know if I want him to, he's made me heartbroken twice now, I can't trust him not to keep doing this.

What if the issue for a break up is so vague?

In my case - a 9 year, wonderful LTR - we recently started a temporary long distance situation, which is where the break up took place, and she decided that she needs an independent phase in her life. I've read a lot of the information on GIGS, as well as taken advantage of the great advice here on ENA, but I think this is the hardest kind of break up to go through.

I'm focusing on what I want for myself. To be the best me. If we're meant to be together, then it will happen. When we ended it, I feel as if the door to the relationship was left wide open. We both have very strong feelings for one another still.

Archived