Help problem with a bf and ex boyfriend..

I've been goin out with this guy for 3 and a half yrs now and just recently my ex frm the Philippines called giving me hints well we actually have been giving hints that we still have feelings for each other.I'm so confused I love my bf so much but there's been a lotta trouble that happened that makes me question if we are the right one for each other. I'm goin back home for a month in the Philippines and I know that when I see him that old feelings are gonna rekindle. I have never cheated on my man but I can't stop thinkin of my ex either. My ex just broke up with his ex of 3 yrs and I don't know if he's just giving me hints that he still have feelings for me because he's in a rebound. My ex have cheated on me once but he

treats me like i'm a queen though while my bf have never cheated on me I know he loves me but 9 times outta 10 treats me like crap. They both have their flaws I love my bf but I still care about my ex I NEED YOUR ADVICE. THANKS

I agree with Sheyda.

Your ex is playing you and you should realize that. If you let him win this time he's going to do this EVERY time he breaks up, or if he just wants some fun on the side.

You deserve better, and if he really wants you make him prove it by waiting.