How Good Do Blowjobs Feel?

ashley001

And that, in itself, is the reason why they are allowed to post here. I'm glad someone can see what I'm trying to say though.

I just see the number of young people (sub-16) posting in these forums as a worrying indication of the state of morals and promiscuity in todays society.

I was sixteen years old in the late eighties, and yes, I was regularly giving my serious, long-term bf blow jobs. We weren't having sex at that point, and didn't for over two years until I was ready. I don't think there's anything promiscuous about that.

Today's society is the same society, trust me. We just hear things more because everyone (particularly teenagers, who have grown up with computers) is spewing their lives out on the internet.

I never gave a real one, only licking except the most sensitive part - unfortunately - but was with person I didn't know well and too afraid in case of transmittable diseases (but he still liked it much). Am looking forward to give first bj but guess I only risk it when I'm together in a relationship or when it's someone virgin or very reliable.

i was 14 when i first attempted to give a blow job. i didn't like it, it was a horrible experience and i felt dirty. i didn't give another one until i was married [8 years later to a much better man]. it was a much better experience, i didn't feel dirty, he didn't tell me i was terrible and thus i didn't mind giving it. i wasn't the greatest because honestly, it was essentially my first time [in 8 years] but i was willing to try again because he made it a positive experience and i got better and i learned what he liked.

judging from my husband's noises during a BJ [the only time he moans/ect during any sexual act] i think it feels as good to him as getting a good back massage feels to me. or good oral to me.

How good do blowjobs feel? And is there such thing as a bad blowjob? (aside from her teeth on your penis) And what really makes it magical and extra good?

I wanna give my boyfriend the best blowjobs and right now i know i should get it really wet, deep throat it, lick under the shaft...so just some tips on what you guys like or what you ladies do! thanks!

Well I'm a girl so idk what feels the best. Its definitely different for every guy. For the guys I've been with, it seems like they like it a lot when you use your hands along with your mouth, that way more of their penis is being stimulated at the same time. And a lot like when you lick the underside part of the head. I would just talk openly with your boyfriend and then just try out some things and see what gets him feeling the best. If hes moving his hips back and forth, thats a really good sign. But yeah, just be open with him and experiment around. I was 16 when I gave head for the first time and I don't feel any regrets about it. Plus you're doing it with your boyfriend and not a random guy so its nothing to feel guilty about =)

I've found that guys like it best when you use your hands AND your mouth AND your tongue. Pump the shaft area with your hands and suck the top part (the head is the most sensitive), flicking your tongue back and forth. going up and down.

As for the age thing...meh, I gave my first one at 15 and don't regret it.

I've found that guys like it best when you use your hands AND your mouth AND your tongue. Pump the shaft area with your hands and suck the top part (the head is the most sensitive), flicking your tongue back and forth. going up and down.

As for the age thing...meh, I gave my first one at 15 and don't regret it.

That picture of your cat makes me smile

Archived