Trying to get it to work out

gnarlyhoc

I have been hanging out with this girl for a good part of the summer. We tried a relationship early on, but it didn't work out at the time. She wasn't 100% over her ex. Which was fine with me so we have kept it sort of light since then.

I was thinking of trying the relationship again, but the problem is she goes to school pretty far away. And i don't really know her feelings about the situation. I haven't really had a good chance to ask since we have both been a little busy. Sometimes it sounds like she does want it, and other times she doesn't seem as interested. I know i should just ask her, but i guess im a little nervous about the outcome. She has been away for the past week or so, and i have heard from her almost everyday. And when we do talk it is usually her that initiates the contact. So i do know that the interest level is there. She even surpised me one day when i was working and we went out to lunch. She also makes comments about hanging out when she gets back, and taking trips to the city. But i know it would be hard being in a relationship 700 miles away. And I am a little stumped on how to ask, and what exactly to say.

Any advice would be great, thanks

This is a little tricky, the thing is that its best to have a girl that is within your circle of reach. If its an LDR, then you have to make it a SDR, or in other words overbridging the long distance by living within her vacinity. But you know you'd have to make some serious steps and start a relationship and live together with her. I think the main question you have to ask yourself , is it worth it? If you say yes, then i would do the effort, if you don't feel its worth it, id break it off and find someone who is available to you.

Yeah, that's probably what im going to say. I have to do it, because i don't want to fly out there if we are just going to be "Friends". I think i have gotten enough signs that she still wants to be more, even after all this time and her leaving in a few days. I'm still not sure how women work, but i know if i didn't think the distance thing would work out i wouldn't be letting the girl take me out to dinner and giving her a goodnight kiss whenever we are together. I got nothing to lose at this point anyway.

Archived