How do I get over the jealousy?

I'm going through the same thing... we are breaking up and I just keep thinking that he will be better to his next gf and it will kill me. so you aren't alone in those thoughts. I don't know how to get over it either, wish I had some advice for you. I'm pretty sure it just goes away in time though, that's what everyone says, even people that have been through it, so they must be right.

I'm going through the same thing... we are breaking up and I just keep thinking that he will be better to his next gf and it will kill me. so you aren't alone in those thoughts. I don't know how to get over it either, wish I had some advice for you. I'm pretty sure it just goes away in time though, that's what everyone says, even people that have been through it, so they must be right.

Yeah, we'll get through this. It's just, it's hard, because I know he was saying this stuff to hurt me, but he'd tell me that he had kissed her already and they hadn't even gone out for a day, and that she liked to be held.

How was he able to tell you this stuff? Next time don't let it come up. I know it's hard, I've been there too. The thing is no one really knows how things are between them. I would bet that it isn't quite as good as he is making it seem.

He might be putting on a front to try and hurt you. Don't let him. I've had ex boyfriends that I thought had it made after we broke up and time showed me that wasn't really the case.

How was he able to tell you this stuff? Next time don't let it come up. I know it's hard, I've been there too. The thing is no one really knows how things are between them. I would bet that it isn't quite as good as he is making it seem.

He might be putting on a front to try and hurt you. Don't let him. I've had ex boyfriends that I thought had it made after we broke up and time showed me that wasn't really the case.

Well, that was a long time ago he told me that stuff...I haven't talked to him in awhile. I know he was trying to hurt me, and it worked. I let it get to me and I don't know how to be rid of it.

Archived