Penis Size Rumours 2

I was dating this girl for about 4 years. We eventually broke up and she got a new boyfriend. They eventually broke up and now we are happily back together.

Her old boyfriend is a real jerk and likes to start stuff with me all the time. He stated that during his relationship with my lady, she claimed that I had a small penis. Now, I can't figure this out. My penis is 7 inches and of respectable girth, I believe so anyway. I'm 16 years old. It makes me feel pretty bad when I actually think about this and its causing me to lose self esteem, especially during the relationship. I feel embarrassed.

This girl has only seen 2 *beep* in her life. Mine and her ex's. This makes it even more confusing. Has she just heard too many stories about a magical 18 inch penis with the girth of a pop can? I know she didn't say all of this stuff out of anger towards the breakup. I'm a good lover also. I pleasure her with both foreplay and intercourse. Whats the problem?

Also, if anybody would like to inform me of how to spell the plural of penis, so that I can avoid using offensive terms in here, I would greatly appreciate it lol

Hey, your length is on the longer side of average. No problems at all. Any longer, and it would cause difficulties for some girls.

She's with you, not him right? So regardless of what he says, it has no bearing on things. He's likely just winding you up. Pretty much every girl I've ever heard an opinion on from would run screaming from what you describe.

If you want to find out if a post will clear the forum automatic censor, try "Preview" before you submit.

Dude! How long your penis are it doen't matter! love doesn't come by your size, it comes from yuor hart. If she only thinks about sex, than she does not love you and thats not love. Sory that I was so hard but is the truth! And like thatguy04 said: Is not about the size, is how u use it. But like I said before, sex is not love; u can get to have a good and fun time; but sex is not what a relationship is not about; is about love. And sex is what life is all about... is not life!

Don't be mad, but is the truth!

But I'm 100% sure she told the X this. My question is..why would she do it? We weren't mad at eachother after the breakup.

Also why I'm here...my girl has a scary amount of guy friends and she flirts with every single one of them. When I talk to her about it, she simply assumes that I don't trust her and that she hasn't flirted with any guys. But its obvious to anyone that sees her talking to any male, that shes flirting. Sure shes friendly, but girls shouldn't be this friendly. She goes on these little dates with different guys all the time but she claims that its just as friends and that I'm just being overprotective and paranoid.

What do you all think?

As for above, I don't think you have anything to worry about in that department; like the other guys said.

Some people are just natural flirts... it can be quite difficult to get used to going out with a person who is like that, but if they assure you that it is nothing, then you should trust them until they prove otherwise.

If you feel she is spending just a little too much time with someone in particular, then just let her know, and she should respect you, and realise that it is making you feel a bit uncomfortable.