How do YOU approach girls?

GuyNamedBob

mate except the last one, do you really pickup woman with those lines

You would never compliment a woman's apperance at first notice. And girls hate "having fun" comment...my experience.

if I am in a party barely know people, I go and I introduce myself and I start making jokes about drinks. It works 90% of time. if you wanna meet someone you like especially, "Hi I am ....., may I get you more drink, what are you drinking?" take charge and be gentleman

Well, I remember a smooth line from one of my obnoxious competitive classmates in university...he came up to me and said "your hair looks different today...it is not as messy as usual"! Knowing that he was well-known for being a jerk, I had a good laugh about it with my friends.

Well, I remember a smooth line from one of my obnoxious competitive classmates in university...he came up to me and said "your hair looks different today...it is not as messy as usual"! Knowing that he was well-known for being a jerk, I had a good laugh about it with my friends.

Exactly what I was talking! even if he did not say the last sentence, you probably wonder what is it bad before

if you really know someone before and want to comment on their beauty then say something like "hi......you are beautiful as always

Wait until they play some Bruce Springsteen, preferably 'secret garden'.

Then go up to a chick of your choice and say....

you - "hi"

her - "hello"

then while she gazing deep into your hazel brown eyes... drop this line on her.

you - "you had me at hello."

She'll most likely have an instant mind-gasm.

You'll probably be banging her against your friend's bedroom wall in about 10 minutes. If this doesn't work then I don't know what will.... Who could resist the mythical, sensual music of Bruce Springsteen?

You're a winner in my eyes, Breaker!

Archived