Having a VERY hard time understanding this girl.

Leon

I had recently talked about my friend who had been coming to see me at work. She had recently told me she felt annoying. I asked who she felt she was being annoying to and she didn't answer me.

Assuming she thought I felt she was annoying, I talked to her several times about it and she kept changing the answer, she kept saying that she was annoying some specific others, which I'm SURE was not that case, and then she said she was annoying herself? * * * ? How can you annoy yourself?

I asked someone else to ask her what the problem was, later he told me that people ask that sort of thing when they care about how another person feels about them. I'm not really sure what he meant.

Eventually I asked her why she would tell me that she felt she was annoying, if it had NOTHING to do with me, as she claimed. There was a long pause and finally she said that that's how girls are. I told her that there is nothing I can do if it doesn't involve me and that the only thing I can do is tell her that I don't agree with how she feels. Eventually after more talking I told her one last time that I didn't think she was annoying. Finally she told me thank you and that was the end of that.

All throughout that conversation she was telling me about how she remembers a lot about me, even though we've rarely been around each other until recently. I'm more of the loner type and don't really go out of my way to show myself to people. The strange thing is, she is fairly accurate with her perception of me, I don't know how the hell she does it. I mean when I'm doing my own thing I occasionally catch her staring at me, but those instances where I'm actually attentive to what she is doing are few and far in between. Some times when we are together doing something she will just look at me blankly, no smile or anything. EVERY TIME she does it I ask her "what?" and she NEVER answers. This girl is about to drive me crazy . It's just me she does it to. She likes to tease other guys, but she only brings up this emotion crap with me.

Yeah, I'm going to start a relationship with someone now (and it's not her). So I think this crap will end if I casually bring up my involvement with someone already. But I bet things are gonna get REAL bad REAL fast though, because I KNOW she's going to go ape #%$!.

Archived