What has gotten into him??

gypsywanderer

So,

I don't know what has gotten into my boyfriend. The past few weeks we've been having sex maybe 2-3 times a week. This week, however, he's been doing it every night! And it hasn't been ordinary either, but he's been wanting to go above and beyond, and we've been trying new things to make us feel good. Is it because he knows I am ovulating this week (i.e. I won't let him explode inside of me), or is it just because he's feeling particularly horny? What has gotten into him?? Not that it's a bad thing--I love it

i dont know if all men feel it, but i get cycles. maybe once every 3 months or so, where i get extremely horny and need/want it a lot more than usual.

I'm not going to suggest anything more sinister because i think you should enjoy this

Wait so 4 days ago you were wondering if he even loves you and telling the whole ena community how this guy pretty much treats you like * * * * e. Now your asking us why you 2 are having sex everyday. I know if I were you I wouldn't be sleeping with anybody that treats me that way. I think the best advice for you is to leave this guy and find someone else.

I do hope you are on the pill or using condoms or some other barrier method if you are ovulating and having sex a few times a day. It is so so eay to get pregnant when you are ovulating! And if you were having doubts about your guy it would be best not to get pregnant until you can sort the issues out you were having. Meanwhile, be safe, and enjoy the attention,

Archived