tipping.

speak

Today, I went and had my hair done at a salon. The price was 45.00 but I forgot to tip!!!

Is it that important to tip or not? I really liked this stylist and want to go back next time. Do you think he might deny me an appointment due to me not tipping??

I think you're fine. I have forgotten to tip before, gone back and gotten great service. I just tried not to ever forget again--and I didn't. I think one time is fine. As long as you don't get a rep for not tipping...one slip-up is OK. When I forgot, the next time, I tipped her extra.

He won't deny you a haircut, but if he remembers he may not do your hair to the best of his ability..

If I were you next time you come in, say "i'm really sorry last time i was in a rush and totally forgot to leave you a tip, and give him a 10.

Today, I went and had my hair done at a salon. The price was 45.00 but I forgot to tip!!!

Is it that important to tip or not? I really liked this stylist and want to go back next time. Do you think he might deny me an appointment due to me not tipping??

Is there anyway you could go back today or tomorrow and leave the tip for them? I bet they sure would appreciate it.

I'm sure you'll get good service next time, but they always remember a good tipper.

Well, I've never really tipped before and I guess it just isnt beaten in me yet...my last stylist never accepted when I tried to give the money. We were talking and I mentioned my age and that I am 19 and all so maybe he will let it slide since I am young and may have just forgotten??

This was the first high priced salon I had ever been to.

Well, I've never really tipped before and I guess it just isnt beaten in me yet...my last stylist never accepted when I tried to give the money. We were talking and I mentioned my age and that I am 19 and all so maybe he will let it slide since I am young and may have just forgotten??

This was the first high priced salon I had ever been to.

You meant that where you used to go the owner cut your hair, but at this new place the stylist was not the owner, correct?

Archived