Missed period...HELP

Hey everyone....I am 23 years old and I am sexually active...I am a lesbian...I have been with my girl for a year and 4 months now. My question is. I have not had my period since March. I use to get my period every month for about 4-5 days. Now I have not gotten it for 4 months. I get really bad cramps, my breast hurt but no period. I also have been having really bad mood swings...I go from sad to angry to just wanting to be alone. I also have noticed that when I squeez my nipples I get this white, sometimes clear discharge. not a lot but I do get some discharge (olny when I squeez my nipples) has anyone experianced this in the past? any of these sympthoms?

PS: obviously I am not pregnant...I am a lesbian, and a faithful one.

so when I go see this Endocrinologist should I tell them about my nipple problem as well or do I tell my primary doctor?

Yes tell them. They may or may not know what's causing that but it's still best to tell. And if they don't know they will refer you to someone who does.

is it possible you are hanging around other women a lot? i know something happens like that where the woman's body will adjust to their period cycles. it's weird how that works.

While that has some truth to it Ghost. It doesn't explain the nipple discharge.

Tell both doctors what's going on with your body and have them do a thorough exam.

If you're having clear discharge, you might have fibrocystic disease which is very common and benign. Either way, we're not doctors here so we can only speculate.

Be honest with your doctor and make sure to tell them everything!

Hi happilytogether,

First of all, don't be scared. you seem to have a hormonal imbalance. If the nipple discharge is from both nipples and whitish, you might have high levels of prolactin in your blood and the fluid might be breast milk. also, a lot of manual stimulation can make the breasts discharge, do not worry. And the previous posts are right, your mind is very powerful and can affect your body, if I get too stressed I can get my period twice in a month, a friend of mine only gets her periods twice year.Once I found myself producing breastmilk when i visited my baby nephew, my brother who is a doctor, was not too surprised and talked to me about those prolactin levels, he then suggested I had a blood test in a few months, and when I checked six months later they were back to normal. the endocrinoglogist will draw some blood and you'll be taken care of. Relax.

Archived