help i snooped his emails? what am i doing !!:(

ok so anxiety is killing me lately im doing my head in with questions

today i snooped he changed his other passwords EXCEPT his hotmail accounts he has 2 and i went in there today

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

its so annoying he is doing uni exams and i read he is going to drinks with all these girls from uni

and also going to get pissed after the exam at this club RIGHTNEAR mycounselling on the same night omg

hELP ME

he doesnt know i go in............. but its cruel i wish he would change it

arghhhhhhhhhh

i mean its not the end of the world

i just feel so rejected and useless and like i am nothing he has however downloaded my fave bands new cd on itunes

weird.

thats my BAND i liked NIN first

help

You have no right to go into his personal email. You two are broken up and he has a right to do whatever he wants. If you want to heal then it would be advisable not to snoop in his emails...I am sure you wouldn't like it if he snooped in your emails. He might be your ex...he may even have treated you badly..but you have no right to invade his privacy.

I think you should stop reading his emails. It's only hurting you.

If you really want to him to change his password, you do have an option.

Just change his password for him, so when he tries to log in he won't be able to until he can verify all his info and then he has to change his password.

agreed. Checking someone's e-mails without permission is invasion of privacy. It's like stealing your neighbors mail and reading it. To the OP-- Don't check his e-mails anymore. I don't know why some people choose for their SO's to check their e-mails knowing that they have that person's password.

Archived