Here's how it is, I'm a lesbian and I've known my best friend for over three years. And lately I have been falling in love with her. She was told by someone who knew, but she told them to shut up, that it was not true. She later asked me about it, and I was scared that if she knew it would end our friendship.

So I denied it. But now my problem is that every time I see her it hurts me, especially when she's with her BF. I can't stand the pain n e more but I don't want to lose her as a friend. How can I tell her. I'm open for any answers.

well since she is straight i assume since she has a boyfriend you should not try to start a relationship with her, but if the felling is killing you inside you should just tell her how you feel but still try not to start a relationship

hope this works if you need more help just ask or send me a pm

good luck

i really hope she is into you

I know it's difficult, but you have to accept the fact that your best friend is straight. You should tell her that you are a lesbian and that yes you find her attractive but that you respect her sexuality and that you do not want to ruin the friendship. She should be supportive of you when you say this, and things should remain the same. It is better to have her as your best friend than as nothing at all. Eventually, you'll meet the right girl...and your best friend will be more than happy for you and by your side.

• 2 weeks later...

i just think you really have to tell her, if she is your bestfriend, she must accept u for who u are regardless of your sexuality.. tell her your feelings..tell her that you dont expect anything in return and you respect whatever decision she will be able to come up.. remember, the purpose why you will tell her the truth is not because you want to have her as "your" girl but rather to remain honest to her since honesty is one requisite for a lasting friendship.. it's really hard, but that,s life.. need more advice? just send me a pm ok!! goodluck