okay so am i the only one, or is this kind of odd.

hey,

okay, just so the monaters don't get mad at me. this is not a repeat of a post this is a whole nother Question, just about the same thing.

okay so i have been broken up with him for almost two moths now. the thing is that he keeps on doing things that you just don't do with your ex. he calls me on the phone, comes up to talk to me at school, hangs out with me, and the other friday he spent all day at home with me so he could spend some time with me because of how i complained that i wanted to see him a little more if we were going to be friends. well i ended up giving him a really long back rub and he gave me one back, only he wouldn't give me one unless i took off my shirt, he says it's uncomfortable on his hands, lol, yeah right. well i did, but then he leans down and he says i know how i could really tick you off, and then he grabs me and turns me on my back so i was laying on him belly to back. well i didn't even have a bra on. he was respectful about it though. he didn't look and he asked if he could if he was going to and we layed next to eachother under the covers for like an hour. Well he also sneeks into my room at night once in a while to watch TV with me and talk. it's kinda odd though because he still wrestles me, tickles me, hugs me, rubs my back and neck, and this may sound odd but he gives me titty twisters, but not in a mean way just like he is messing around, it also tickles me when he does that so he will do that to try and make me lauph, and he doesn't care if i jokingly poke or pinch his butt. so what do you think is going on. i thought that maybe he still liked me, but since this has been going on it really seems like he does. do you think he still likes me? well thankyou everyone.

love QTpie87 8)

Sounds to me like he probably doesn't know what he wants. Have you asked him? Just friends is what he said. I feel like this is a really inaproppriate thing to ask, but, are you sure he's not gay? It seems like he wants everything that you offer, except sex. Well good luck, enjoy being his friend if nothing else. It sounds like yall are having a great time as friends, you should ask yourself why you want to be in a relationship with him, and if you are happier like this or the other way.

I have to somewhat agree with MollyElise on this one. I don't think your ex knows exactly what he wants either. Maybe he doesn't know and isn't trying to on purpose....but lead you on in a way maybe? I don't know. But I DO know that this playing around thing leads to mixed emotions and that's not going to do any good for either of you two. It will only hurt you two in the long run. It's just more ammo for you to use against him if he says "I dont' want you back." That's not such a good thing to have. Just my two cents worth in my experience....

QT,

I am with SwingFox a bit here. If he is getting to sample the goods som much, why is he ever going to buy. Why buy a car when I can jump in and test drive it whenever I want?

I am also troubled by some of what you say he does may be too much sex without a relationship or harmless, but not necessarily sexual. From your description, my concern is whether he is treating you like what some may call a "friend with benefits" (just friends, but get together from sexual actvities) or as someone with whom he does not want to On the other hand, the "titties twisters" and stuff like that, might not be sexual either. You don't want he treating you like a guy or thinking we can just be friends and also sexual. There is nothing wrong with either type of relationship, but neither is the type of relationship you want with him.

The thinking of you as a guy is just wrong for what you seek, you want this guy to get excited when he sees or feels your stuff. However, if he is getting all so excited thinking wow I am feeling her up, then why should he date you to get that too. Think about what his reaction has been to when you engage in this activity.

How to deal with this is a different question. To a large extent, you seem to be acting like you are in a relationship without him saying you are. I think you need to cut him off to some extent, by telling him you do not feel right, or that it feels weird, to be doing things when he does not want to be your boyfriend. "I want to do this stuff with you, but not if you just want to be my friend. I can be just your friend, but doing this stuff."