Ways to Decrease Sex Drive?

thatdoggirl

I'm 20 and my bf is 26. I'd say I have a higher sex drive then my bf because a lot of times I'll be in the mood even when tired and know that he is tired. So sometimes it can be frustrating and sometimes I want a lower sex drive. I'm just curious if anyone knows if there are ways to decrease your sex drive? Like if there are foods or something like that?

In a sense there are foods that will help.

In addition to having potential health benefits, decreasing calories can alter sex drive. It is something quite safe that you could try assuming you are not really lean as is. Unfortunately stress at work or school will do the same thing but is not recommended. Mentally, I think some of it is about a lack of satiety. Probably what has helped me most is reversing roles. When she has the higher sex drive, I sure do feel satisfied, even if I am not having sex as often as I like (I like once a day and sometimes I didn't see her that often even though she was a 3X per day girl by choice). And as annie said, try to meet in the middle. I think the trick is to do something where you don't notice you are having a lower sex drive. i.e. very little effort is required in the long run. I hate to admit it but when I was with a girl who only wanted it once or twice a week with me everyday, I never felt satisfied and the urges were frustrating to the point that I questioned whether I would have wanted to marry that person knowing that I would likely always feel that way. My solution now is that I date women who have a drive at least as strong as my own.

It is kind of scary to think that I can be satisfied with sex 3-4 times a week with the right girl (one who has a higher drive) but be quite unsatisfied if I am having sex 3-4 times per week (with a girl with a much lower drive). Life lessons learned for me I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

I sure wish i knew something to make my husbands sex drive go to zero. Married to hime for 25 years. i was 18 and he was 29. i WAS DUMB I KNOW. But we have 3 children together and 3 grandkids now. He is wearing me out with sex. Yes i love it But 2 or 3 time every single day for 25 years???? UGH.....I Well take care of my man but he has cheated on me for 25 years. i know of 68 and theres no telling how many i will never find out about. He has no control when it comes to sex. I have NEVER cheated on him. I ask him what have i done? I willl fix it just tell me what i have done to make you run to other girls... All he said to me was Nothing baby You have always took care of my needs its just i have no control over my sex drive. He also said its not that i dont love you its just the woman i cant control it. I wanted to leave him yes but he know he has a problem but wont get help. i have had it now. Ive tried and tried to work this marriage out but i cant keep living like this. He is a sex Machine and it makes me sick now when he touches me. But right on I still love him. If i knew what to give him without him knowing to zero his sex drive out, I would do it in a heartbeat. I cant leave him cause hes all i know. I havent ever been with another guy.Please some out there must know of something i can do to stop all his sex drive.I weighed 150 pounds 1 year ago now i weight 120. I cant bear the thought of loosing him. I dont understand why he goes to other women. I love sex and i always please him, But he can leave my bed after a 2 hour sex with me and go straight to one of his excuse me *HO's* and go 2 hours with them within min's apart. Im a very pretty 43 year ld lady with a heart full of love for my hubby.I dont understand why he does this to me. If anyone finds anything i can give him or pour in his food or drink please let me know. I still love him but I dont know how much more i can take. Sry guys but i feel betrayed.. Dont think i can ever trust a man again.

Wow, i thought someone would have an answer for me by now. I know i posted it yesterday but im really about to go crazy with all the cheating. I dont want to leave my husband cause i love him so much. I would like to know what to buy or a home remendy that i could give him to Zero his libido.....There has got to be someone out there That knows how and what to do.

Count your Blessings teddybear. That is not a bad thing. Masturbation will reduce your sex drive by filling the urges and also teaching you how to achieve orgasm better. Ask him to please you orally or manually, he does not have to perform penetration everytime does he?

If this is not acceptable to you, then get on a higher potency estrogen birth control pill. This will lower your sex drive, perhaps to 0. You will need to discuss this w/ your OBGYN

Archived