panties

charliebrown

was just doing laundry and this thought popped into my head.

how many out there pay the same attention to attire when planning on seeing your significant other? i realized as i was folding my underwear that i was thinking about which pair i'd worn most recently with my guy and which pair had yet to be revealed. i have always tried not to repeat. it's like unwrapping a different present every time.

anyone else do the same?

I do the same, except I don't mind repeating. My boyfriend has seen every cute pair I have so far but every time he sees me in my underwear, he reacts as though he hasnt seen that pair. I definitely don't pick my gross underwear to wear around him--I always pick my cutest ones.

my boyfriend is adament that he doesn't really give a damn what underwear I wear as long as its not *nasty colours* LOL...in his opinion that means *sickly pastels*.

*I* like lovely/sexy/beautiful lingerie though. If I buy/look at some he'll make polite/positive comments but he really isn't bothered. He just wants whats inside, apparently...I was shopping with a guy friend today and I was window shopping bras, and I asked him what he thought...and he said "Well, I like that one and that ones pretty (gesturing), but if I thought the woman was hot I wouldn't care as long as it wasn't like, grey and old or something".

I still covet though...

I wish guys would pay as much attention as women do with their undies, because I would like to see my guy in a hot pair too!!

what exactly are hoping for him to wear?

nobody should be keeping undies that have holes in them unless they are crotchless. At that point you might as well not wear any underwear.

Well, here is what I wear for that special someone...I hope she appreciates it!

link removed

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on that link

Hey, if you're into the manties, more power to ya. But, I have a borderline neurotic thing about men's underwear. I like boxer briefs and boxers (dresses things up a bit while leaving a little to the imagination...mmm And I tend to prefer the boxer briefs in darker colors for some reason. I don't know why (see...neurotic).

But, anyhow I also like to wear sexy underwear for me because it's "pretty." The guy that I just got out of a relationship with would appreciate my underwear on occasion, but if I had literally worn the same thing over and over each week, he probably wouldn't have even noticed the pattern. The guy I dated from a few years ago that I'm considering rekindling with really appreciated my sexy underwear. I don't think I ever repeated with him, and there's one particular pair that he brought up the other day (I was surprised he remembered!). Will I let him see them again? Maybe *smirk*.

I wish guys would pay as much attention as women do with their undies, because I would like to see my guy in a hot pair too!!

Undies? Guys wear undies?

I like that a woman would wear something special for me. It shows she cares how she looks and likes to please me with her attire. Great stuff.

It is even better when you get a peak at the undies well before they are meant to come off. Getting a glimpse of the "sexy black panties" in the restaurant or movie theater is such a turn-on. So picking special panties is like foreplay for both members of the couple. It is like starting to have sex when you are laying out what you plan to wear.

I did the same thing, too. The problem was that after we broke up, I found myself wanting to cry every time I had to choose panties to wear. Because I'd always put so much effort into that, and now... it didn't even matter.

what exactly are hoping for him to wear?

nobody should be keeping undies that have holes in them unless they are crotchless. At that point you might as well not wear any underwear.

what I ment to say is, from my experience women tend to like their guys wearing boxers with no buttons. This makes the guys cucumber easier to pop out and less work for the lady.

I love boy cut underwear--I just discovered Hanes "Hipsters" that are sort of shaped like tightie whities...I love the way they look on me and my boyfriend does too!

Hot chicks can get away with anything. I once had my gf borrow a set of my briefs on vacation. They looked hot on her...

Well...maybe bloomers could be a turnoff on anyone. Depends on the situation.

Hot chicks can get away with anything. I once had my gf borrow a set of my briefs on vacation. They looked hot on her...

Well...maybe bloomers could be a turnoff on anyone. Depends on the situation.

My boyfriend has one rule: no granny panties. That's not a problem. I don't own one pair.

I have large thighs and sort of wide hips, and I feel the sexiest in boy-cut underwear. I feel like ones with strings on the sides make my legs look larger, so I decided to wear ones like the boy-cuts more often so I could feel more confident and sexy, not only to him but to myself also.

I do the same, except I don't mind repeating. My boyfriend has seen every cute pair I have so far but every time he sees me in my underwear, he reacts as though he hasnt seen that pair. I definitely don't pick my gross underwear to wear around him--I always pick my cutest ones.

lol is it me or does anyone else find this post next to your avatar creating some disturbing imagery

Archived