Threesomes...

The fantasy is interesting (Two women is bed with me, WOW); we get turned on by seeing lesbian sex; being able to actually live the fantasy gives you some status.

The reality is often not as good as the fantasy: the women may not pay enough attention to the guy; we only have one piece of equipment (you can do something with orally or otherwise, but it can be too much) and the guy may not be so crazy afterward about the women, either because they are too easy or free sexually; or because after that there's nothing more to get from those women, so its time to find different women or another challenge.

Its a passion thing.. I am bisexual and I think that two women together is a great experience. I've stopped having sex with women because I am dating a man, but I completely understand why men like to see that.

It's hot, they are out of control and they see the desire of a woman making them feel all kinds of ways that a man can't.

I personally don't like to do threesomes, but men are freaky like that. I'm a one man woman!