right heres the thing........

a few weeks ago i got talking to a guy i've known my whole life but havnt seen for years and we kissed, wasnt a major thing but i see him around and i really like him. he goes to a different high school and is a grade above me, i want to get with him soo badly, he doesnt have a gf at the moment but i dont have his number and i rarely see him. if i see him i dnt no wot to say, should i be friendly or hard 2 get?wat shud i tlk about?!i seriously need to do something i like him soooo much, he lives by me and i can bump into him if i want.he told my brother he thinks im hot but what dus dat mean?! im sooo confused! HELP! PLS REPLY! xxx

First, find out what he likes to do? Does he play a sport, follow a team, study something different, collect anything, etc. If you know an interest or two, learn a little about them. Them you can ask him about them and appear smart, interested and get him talking.

Second, think of open ended question to ask? Not do you (anything, name it)? But what do you like? What do you think about? Any how, why, what, where, when, etc will do. Get him talking. Laugh at his jokes, touch his forearms, smile at him, make eye contact, just say hi. If he makes a comment about the other night, flirt: tell him you liked it but by shy or coy when you say it, then maybe bold and flirty later saying if he plays his cards right and there might be more.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Top Discussions this Week

• Our picks

• The Importance of Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
      Emotional intelligence (EI) refers to a person's ability to recognize, understand, and manage their own emotions, as well as the emotions of others. In the workplace, having a high level of emotional intelligence can have a significant impact on an individual's success and the overall work environment.
      • 0 replies
    • 5 Steps to Improve Your Relationship and Overcome Your Past
      Healing from past experiences and improving current relationships can be a challenging journey, but it is possible with the right steps. Here are five steps to help you on your journey
      • 0 replies
    • Why Do Some People Miss Commuting Despite Loving Remote Work?
      Many people have adjusted well to remote work, but a recent study has shown that some are still missing the daily commute. The study, conducted by researchers at the University of Texas, explores the psychological reasons behind this phenomenon.
      • 0 replies
    • Lying Disorder: A New Concern for Mental Health
      A recent study has shed light on a new mental health condition called Santos Lying Disorder. The disorder is characterized by excessive lying, even when there is no apparent benefit to the individual.
      • 0 replies
    • How a Brain Break Can Increase Focus and Productivity
      A recent study has found that taking short breaks during work hours can actually improve productivity and focus. The study suggests that the brain needs breaks in order to refresh and refocus, and that working for extended periods of time without breaks can lead to burnout and decreased productivity.

Breaks can come in many forms, such as a quick walk outside, a short nap, or a mental break to daydream. These breaks can help the brain recharge and increase overall focus and productivity. The study recommends taking a break every 90 minutes to 2 hours, as this is the average amount of time the brain can maintain focus without a break.

Taking breaks can also help to prevent burnout. When people work for extended periods without breaks, they can become exhausted and experience feelings of burnout. Taking regular breaks can help to prevent this and maintain a healthy work-life balance.

In conclusion, taking short breaks during work hours can actually improve productivity and focus. The brain needs breaks to recharge and refocus, and working for extended periods of time without breaks can lead to burnout and decreased productivity. Regular breaks are crucial for maintaining a healthy work-life balance and preventing burnout.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/03/well/mind/brain-break-focus-productivity.html
      • 0 replies