I just saw them together

tetur

If you've read any of my other posts you know my ex lives in the apt accross the hall from me.

He had a date tonight with the new girl he's dating. I came home and they were together standing by her car.

I feel like I should be hurt and sad and crying.

But I'm just angry.

Angry that yesterday he told me all kinds of wonderful things and today... he's with her.

I'm sure the tears will come later tonight though when I get in bed and have nothing to distract me.

*sigh*

I am sorry you are upset but I read your previous thread where he said he would not get back together with you after you broke up with him. And the wonderful things he was saying yesterday didn't include getting back together.

I am afraid it looks as if he meant what he said about not getting back together with someone who breaks up with him and you did tell him to get out of your life. So I have to say that I don't think your anger with him is justified.

Your best bet it seems is to accept that the relationship is over and as soon as you can look for happiness with someone else.

I am sorry to hear that, but this guy seems like he does not know what he wants or just wants to hurt you more and more, i think that after this you should forget about him and think about all the things that he has done to hurt you, i think that if he sees that you have moved on and do not care about him he will be jealous and not do what he is doing now.

Man, I just want to shake people! Not that they are evil, per se, but that is just wrong, no matter which way you look at it it. You must move on. Drop the thoughts, drop the memories, drop the "what could be"'s, drop the "maybes". Be strong, you have a hard road ahead. You have to see "them", if not everyday in life but everyday in fantasy. Let me make it clear that no one here envies your position. It is tough what you must see. It is tough, but we are here. Post, Post, Post. Bleed your heart on this forum. It will help clear your mind of the things that will wind you up, and wind you down. Keep coming here and we will try to make a smile out of that frown

Archived