The story goes like this:

I recently went to Denver, to catch the Minnesota Twins play the Colorado Rockies. After a few drinks at Espn Zone, we went to the ball game and I was in a great mood. Around the 5th inning I went to go get some nachos and when I came back 2 girls were sitting to the left of me. Soon enough a conversation started between the one I was sitting by and myself. We hit it off right away, like instant physical and mental chemistry.

We soon went to a martini bar and had a really awesome conversation about our lives, careers, etc.

So I left with her # but have yet to call her. I don't want to appear needy, and I know we are both very busy with our careers and personal lives. I plan to call her on the weekend.

Reflecting back on that night, I don't know if I've ever met a girl whom I've connected so well with right off the bat, so my question is, if this turns into something real, would an LDR be worth it? And if it is worth it, considering I might fly out to Denver in July to see her again, have you ever moved closer to be with the one you care about? With her support, I'd be willing to move out to Denver and just take in the experience.

It's awsome that you met someone you connected with so well however you don't want to get ahead of yourself in your train of thought. I mean you met her once and you're already thinking and trying to brain out if moving to Denver would be feasible for you. I definitely think you should give her a call as soon as possible so this weekend would be perfect especially if all that chemistry was there she is probably dying to hear from you. In terms of long distance relationships. From experience I can tell you they are tough. Infact, they are easily planned and usually a good outcome is anticipated by most people but unless you've actually found yourself in one you don't realize just how difficult they may be. In your case it might be even more tough to maintain a LDR since it would be long distance right from the start which in my opinion makes things a bit more tough. I've been in two long distance relationships and usually they start off great but I found in both after a few month mark they start to fall apart. But some people make it through them. Anyways, this is my opinion on LDR but don't worry about that now. If you like her and she likes you take it day by day and just start chatting with her for now and if you guys end up hitting it off so well then who knows she may even want to move and live in your area. But again, I think you should just take it day by day for now and enjoy it for what it is. Good luck!

It's awsome that you met someone you connected with so well however you don't want to get ahead of yourself in your train of thought. I mean you met her once and you're already thinking and trying to brain out if moving to Denver would be feasible for you. I definitely think you should give her a call as soon as possible so this weekend would be perfect especially if all that chemistry was there she is probably dying to hear from you. ......But again, I think you should just take it day by day for now and enjoy it for what it is. Good luck!

I agree. It's great you hit it off - but you have NO idea yet whether a relationship would work between you and you can work together in that way. Some people can be great to interact with, but to have a relationship with - it just does not work. Call her, and take the time to get to know her (and her you) BEFORE making any sudden decisions to move!

Archived