List some of the things you didn't like about your ex.

Keyman

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2. She twisted any emotions I had into a problem with her. She was the first black woman I ever dated.

HA!!! My ex wasn't the first black woman I dated...but was my first relationship with a woman of color.

Many similarities to your story. She was (is) very critical and twisted everything I said every which way.

I need an eyebrow waxing and tan. She was obsessed with that.

workaholic.

blackberry was ALWAYS there.

never wanted to go away for more then 5 days, blackberry was still there

ignored my calls if fighting even though he knew that killed me.

snores

could never lighten up and have fun always so damn serious unless you was with the boys playing dominos.

had a flat 10 mins away from his house, advised me to call a tow.

always wanted to fix things that couldnt be fixed rather then just holding me and understanding where i came from.

kept secrets of his past.

caught him lying

always made comments, on my makeup, shoes god forbid i wear ballet flats.

ALWAYS complaind that i smoke, however note we met by him asking for a smoke, and when he drinks he smokes, thereforeeee dont tell me not to smoke.

says im to sensitive,

was never there for my son.

was always away on my bday

only spent one NYE together in 4yrs,

told me to loosen up when going"down"after i told him i didnt like how he did it, in a NICE way, last time i checked i know what i like.

man this list could go on.

to bad im at work.

HMMMM....

Yet we ALL want them back! I have have a list to, but the worst thing was last week, I told him my feelings and his response was "your sermon weirds me out" WTH! He weirds me out!

UUUUUUmmmmmm.....NOT ME!! I don't want mine back!

In fact, I wish that he would "stay" gone.... Lucky me, I get to deal with Mr. Commitment Phobia who "refuses to say goodbye" because he wants to be my friend! {{gag}} Well, he only goes away when I take the initiative and try to contact him then its.....POOF!!! Into thin air

ROFLMAO!!!! At least I know how to get rid of him!!

-Went on a roadtrip with his bestfriend even though I was recently in a terrible car accident.

-Never showed up to officially meet my family for the Fourth of July party. (My parents are extremely Asian and conservative, he really blew it that time because it was such a big deal to them and me). When I called to ask where he was...he made a lame excuse about needing a shower. At that point, he only lived 3 miles away!

-He would drunk dial me at early hours in the morning.

-I bought a plan ticket for him to come spend Thanksgiving at my university...he never came. I wasted $250 and ended up spending the holiday alone. (All of my friends left, I stayed at school because I thought he was coming).

-Even though my came to see him at HIS university several times, he never ONCE flew up to see me.

-In a drunken haze, he called and texted me calling me all sorts of demeaning names. (After the break up).

-He only lasted between 30 seconds to 5 mins in bed.

-laid back

-one thing i hated that cant write

-tried to be smart

-always talked about work, coz i never

-older than me wasnt good

-always made me forgive him

-Could never hate him

-Never replied to my texts

-Ignored me at times

-Never gave me anything nice

He never told me when things were wrong...if he was angry he'd just walk away, hide it, deny it. Wouldn't talk to me when I realized something was wrong and tried to talk to him about it. Until it got to the point where he broke up with me. Even then, he didn't sit down and explain how he felt and why he wanted to leave, just said "I can't do this anymore" cried and went away and refused all contact since. It was so hard to get over because there's a lot I don't understand.

Ummmm... i would say:

my ex never listened to me, he always interrupted me when i was trying to tell him something

When he was jealous about me going out (in perfectly normal going out clothes) he would give me a dirty look/call me a * * * *

he purposly embarrsed me infront of his mates, calling me names.

he has cheated on me with someone way less unattractive

He would get annoyed at ever single photo of me and another guy, even if there were other pepople in the pic.

he would constantly be telling me what an awful person i am and how badly i treat him but then never do anything about it

He doesnt want the same things in life (i.e i want to travel now while i am younger/he wants to get a career and save it for later) and instead of just accepting our differences he would try to change mine for his, telling me i didnt have enough ambition

HE DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHEN I WAS UPSET AND WANTED TO BE LEFT ALONE! (common problem with men/woman!)

he didnt help me when the one time i needed him, instead he shouted at me!

He dumped me, then thought he could get me back at the click of the fingers

he thought he was so much better than me.

argh. angry now. there is more, i know some of them really aint that bad but they all add up. x

selfish

didnt like any of my friends

didnt like me going out, tried to make it difficult for me

very moody

never supportive if i had a problem though i was with him

hot and cold

the on/off sex life

never made an effort to take me on holidays but would go with his friends

big gambler

childish and immature (spoiled brat attitude)

uncompletmentary

disrespectful to me and his own family

control freak

The constant lying! -about everything and anything, but mostly to cover up his inappropriate contact with other women.... -he needed the external validation to boost his self esteem..

This list could go on forever! -I will return and expand later on..

My ex was (or still is):

Inconsiderate towards my feelings.

Materialistic.

Always thinking I wasn't ambitious.

Thought I'd be better off with a 'shelf-stacker' girl.

Thought I didn't earn enough money to do the things we liked doing, even though we went on the best holidays she'd ever had in her life.

Judgemental.

Moan at me for not having food on the table when she got home from work.

Moody and wouldn't talk about her feelings.

Wrong about me and didn't know me as well as I knew her.

Her ability to be with another man while still loving me, then coming back to me after saying she made a mistake, then saying she made a mistake again and going off with another guy.

All in all, I think the good things outway the bad, otherwise I'd be able to get over her a lot sooner. I really struggled to find bad things about her but if I looked at it from the outside, I was a human doormat. If I presented her with what I just wrote she wouldn't even disagree with me. I'm very tolerant and would put up with her flaws, but I guess she couldn't live with any of mine.

Boy I think I need this today..

She dragged me along for the last part of our realtionship, always saying she was too busy to think about us and what the relationship meant, while all the time telling her friends that she must get arouind to doing something about us.

She wants me, but only under her terms.

She always had a power over me that as much as I tried to get back, she just took more of.

She kept me just where she wanted me for so long without giving in to me.

She would never refer to me as her boyfriend, just her partner.

3 months before I moved in with her my apartment was sold out from under me. She didn't want me to move in and made me get a flat, then asked me to spend most of the time at her place anyway.

She wanted me to stay at easter as she was going away for work and wanted someone to look after her cats.

After we broke up, she wanted to take me to dinner when her house sold to celebrate.

Archived