Confused about my feelings...

I have just gotten an e-mail from a close friend who says that my ex - whose heart I broke - desperately wants to talk to me. And just reading his name brought up a whole lot of emotions and feelings, and all I wanted to do now is tell him how sorry I am and how much I love him. That's what went through my head, anyway. And I would have no problem thinking or saying that if I wasn't currently in a relationship, of which I'm not sure the seriousness. After I see him (my current bf) I'm always off in a dream world, thinking about how gentle he is with me and how I just want him to hold me... I'm just so confused about how to define my feelings for both of them, because I really feel so intensely emotionally involved with both.

I'm so stuck because I feel like if I just talk to my ex again, I'd feel inclined to leave my current bf, which I know would hurt him. It just seems there's no way to leave everyone's feeling intact!

Has anyone been in a situation like this? Please help, I feel so lost...

Now you have to ask your self how do you want to be with more. And then ask is it worth the risk to go after him. Now I have been in the same place as you and what I did I went back to my ex and I think that it was the best thing for me to do. But it is all up to you no mater what someone will be hurt.