The Other Girl

VtecQueen

He says he doesn't talk to her anymore and from what he current billing statement says....he is telling the truth, even tho there has been text messages being sent so..... and no I haven't broken up with him yet....if I find that he talks to her this long now after we had that big argument/discussion a few weeks ago, then I will break up with him. But so far he hasn't been talking to her much from what I can see.

He says he doesn't talk to her anymore and from what he current billing statement says....he is telling the truth, even tho there has been text messages being sent so..... and no I haven't broken up with him yet....if I find that he talks to her this long now after we had that big argument/discussion a few weeks ago, then I will break up with him. But so far he hasn't been talking to her much from what I can see.

hm. do you feel that the issue with this other girl is resolved? what does your gut say? i'm ok with a guy having female friends, but if something feels off, it probably is!

Archived