your music?

I'm not under 20, but I do get a lot of flack about my taste in music too. I like classical music, I don't like listen to it everyday, but I don't mind it once and awhile. You're not a freak ofr listening to classical music, every one has their own taste in music, like everyone has their own opinions, style, etc.

Musicguy

Okay.. I'm not under 20 but when I was I loved (and still do love) classical music. (I play the violin).

BELIEVE ME.. my old friends eventually respected me in this matter in the long run.

You have class! You have an educated ear. You are more than normal, you are special.

music is my life! i love music, and i am always listening to it whether it be on the computer right now, or on the radio or discman when im out! i cant live without it. your not a freak for listening to classical music. i listen to it when i want to relax and not really feeling for lyrics. your friends only flack you because your not into the music thats already out there in the top 50 and aimed at people our age (either by society or by marketing).

dude i'm 14 i listen to punk but classical music is the best music ever. i listen to and play (piano) classical music and theres nothing i can be more proud of. i tell everyone about it and laugh at anyone who says anything. it rea lly shows that you are of the higher class of people. be proud man as it is an insult to classical music to be ashamed of it!

First of all no you are not a freak. To each his own. If someone gives you guff about any part of your life just tell em' to stick it.

Second as a part time musician, lover of music, and student of the arts, classical music is no higher form of art than any other music (well some music like a lot of pop music). I spend a lot of time thinking about what is and what is not art and if anything I have realized that "high art" is just a made up word. All art is equal. Sorry for the rant but this is important to me.