3 Days no contact from ex! need advice!

It's been 3 days going on 4 days since ive last spoken to my ex girlfriend. She said she would call me when she is ready? but from what she said when she broke up with me is that we could get to talk everyday and she would be here for me. Not once has she called to see if im doing alright or anything!! after we broke up she has been all buddy with this guy and now shes going out with him! this was a 5 year relationship she just ended with me and she is moving on just like nothing? i dont understand how somone could be so cold like she is! makes me so F...ing mad!!

It's only been 3 days-going on 4, and I know that seems like a very long time because you care deeply for her. This is difficult to say, you broke up, you aren't together anymore. Keeping in touch daily on the phone is not going to help either of you move on.

On another note, you'd be surprised that if you just give her space things could turn around and she'll realize that she does care for you and your relationship is valuable to her. Sometimes people need to see the other side of things to notice what they lost. Give it a little time, but don't put your life on hold.

Did you have any problems between you? Perhaps she was already interested in the other guy before you broke up? These are just things to consider.

I hope it works out for you.

I know people who sit at home and cry for months after the end of a relationship. Myself, I start looking for dates as soon as one is over. When "we" breakup, it's time for me to find someone else. Do I miss her? Do I wish it had worked out? Yes. But sitting at home makes me think about it more. Getting out and finding something new or just hanging with friends is better than being at home.

Besides, this might have been on her mind for a while. Did she break up with you? If yes, maybe she has been ready to move on and just didn't say the word. That idea may hrut you, but it's possible.

Get out, put on a somewhat happy face and flirt with someone else. Acting like that's what you want will help you do it and do wonders for your attitude.

Next thing comes to my mind is suicide......i have the feelings of guilt and rejection. I feel like it was all my fault and i cant get over that. i feel like noone cares for me or loves me. i just really want to end my life and get done with it....because i know these feelings just dont go away like that...its going to be a long time..and for me getting out of the house wont work because i have no car and my friends are never around in the day time.

There are ways you can get out. I am going to suggest you see a counselor because no one here wants to hear that you have committed suicide. You seem deeply depressed, and the hole is deep. There are many others here that know how you are feeling because they have also been in that deep hole. I have been there more than once, and I am telling you to get out before it is to late. When that depressed you don't think that anyone cares or loves you because you sadness has taken over you, and you don't think or see what is really there.

I know exactly what you are going through it just happened to me 6 weeks ago, I know it sucks but i can say from experience that the best thing to do is stay away from her if she is with another man because she will do nothing but hurt you from here. I think the reason she seems so cold(this is what my wife told me) is that she was thinking about this for awhile and although it may have been a surprise to me, she had already moved on during our relationship. If its any consolation i felt just like you for a few weeks and after 6 weeks i feel pretty good, so things will hopefully get better for you sooner than you think.

Allan