grass greener?

redsuede

I dont know.

Sorry for the rant.. post.. but I am scared out of my mind.. had to tell someone.. and I dont really feel like I can vent this to my friends.. so sorry for all of you that have to hear this.. or choose to read this.. Lol

K.. So, basic background. One LTR lasted 7 years.. living together.. split up 2 years ago.. (I endured some abuse physically, and verbally, and emotional).. the next relationship I got in to was a lot of hot air. I heard everything under the sun from I love you.. to I want to marry you.. and you are my soulmate.. and I know in my heart that you are the one I have been looking for forever.. and guess what happened.. The ex was still in her heart and now I am chopped liver..

So, Last weekend, a good friend of mine called me and said she was upset and could I meet her at a local bar to talk and have a drink. I said yes. SO I get there, and she already had time to chill and she seemed happy by time I got there.. so I just chilled for a minute, was planning to leave when BAM.. someone approached me.. we got talking.. flirting.. thought nothing about it.. next thing I know she was kissing me... something I AM NOT LIKE.. but I was enjoying it.. we are going on a date next saturday.. and I feel like I am excited but that just makes me wanna puke... I am nervous and scared and very very jaded.

Thanks for letting me

I appreciate and value your advice cuppedia, cause you are right.. but actually I have spent a ton of time alone by choice to try to figure out who I am, why I have been down roads and stayed in roads I have.. and ghost, thank you too, cuase I have seen her again.. and she is blowing me away. She is not my usual type, looks wise, but she is attractive. She is very sweet with me, and so far so good. I sometimes just think I am pushing the whole idea away in my head because I have been hurt so much and I have been alone and I am getting used to being alone. I think I am learning a new lesson all on its own just to relax and not try to be psychic about the whole thing.. just let life happen the way its supposed to with no expectations. If its good, keep going.. If it makes you feel bad, stop and turn around. I did see her last night just for a little bit.. maybe an hour... Saturday is our date day..

Thanks for reading my thoughts!!!

you are the smartest person alive ghost!!

I think I will do just that! Your words feel like the right thing to do. And I will let you guys know how Saturday goes.. I am nervous.

awesome glad to help. that's what we are here for.

also, when i say guard your heart, that doesn't mean you can't let out any emotion. just be weary who you let in so fast. a lot of people that have been hurt in the past do this.

Archived