deathgirl

Of course life is hard. If it was easy everybody would succeed at everything they ever wanted. And that just doesn't happen. Just getting through the days sometimes is a huge challenge but you've gotton this far haven't you? 17 whole years. You can't always do what everybody tells you to do. At some point you have to stand up and start making choices on your own. You don't have to stand in front of a car just because some idiot attempts to make you feel inadequate. You can choose not to.

i get 3 counselors but i deny feeling suicidal to them, when i do because it will make them think i'm fine, i'm scared to tell them

You should tell them. You have been suicidal for over a year now- you should not have to suffer like this any longer. They can help you find ways to cope with crisis situations instead of always wanting to resort to the extreme of death when things go wrong in your life.

You will not get anything out of therapy if you are not honest with your counselors. The only way to get better is to tell the truth so that you can start to work on a solution.

i don't think it will change, i can't get rid of this suicidal feeling

Well it certainly won't change if you do not tell your counselors, but if you tell them, then you can work on it.

You have to at least give yourself a chance to get better. Don't assume the worst.

It can be such a sad, cruel world that people will drive a beautiful, young girl to feeling like this. Hang in there. I would love to tell your cousin something, and it wouldn't be nice. We would miss you here if your were gone, you are so strong and have had to struggle with so much. Please talk to your counselors, please.

Archived