Can somebody help write a beautiful/unique poem for this girl?

Aaron20b

If I am allowed. I would like to post a picture of her

Beautiful ain't she?

She said she used to be into poetry and well. kinda want to surprise her by writing one about her

I think she would find you posting a link to a picture of her and asking someone else to help you write poetry about her... well.... creepy.

You may want to reconsider if this post is appropriate.

Moderator note - i have removed the link of the pic. you don't have permission to post it, and enough members here are disturbed with posting someone's photo here.

the photo is of a young lady who looks quite young, i'd guess 13/14, even if she says 18. she has dark hair and blue eyes and is in a garden.

Ok. Well just start the poem, and we'll critique as so many have already said.

To be honest yea we didn't need the pic. You could have also said she had deep blue eyes, and black hair. Easy.

Neways, best of luck with the poem, write it from the heart about her.

Try and write some words about her like blue, black, and whatever else you associate with her.

Then find words which rhyme with THOSE^^ words. And put them into sentences. Easy way to make a poem.

Oh and we don't know her that well to make a poem about her and her character, only you do.

Dark hair blue eyes and in a garden mmmm alot like Annie's avi.

With those dark blue eyes.

I can't argue.

I've lost my hart.

To you my love.

My day's are filled.

With dreams of you.

For times to come.

And for we had.

My hart is yours.

To have and to hold.

For ever and ever.

Till death do as part.

Just try you will find a way to write.Just let your emotions do the work. Get the pic in your head, and see her move as you write.

• 3 weeks later...

well my ex bf who im still into used to write poetry to me all the time, he was one hell of a writer and so because of this ive taken a fancy to ur cause. i didnt see the pic but i remember the first thing he ever wrote to me was about my eyes.

now cos i dont know you u can steal the line but really you shouldnt cos its gotta come from your heart and the things u admire about her.

the line was "your eyes shine like the brightest star in the sky" and then it went on about how beautiful and wonderful i was and ive loved him ever since.

p.s that was 6 years ago.