I Think She's Testing Me!! HELP!!

DaXMan

Sorry if this is a little confusing, but the story's intersting...

I was takling to a very smart/cool and "highly attractive" girl online the other day who also is a master of the false flirt (she'll flirt w/you but doesn't "like" you, she just likes you as a friend). I was ready to log off when she asked a weird question. This was the beginning of a wild ride...

First. she asked if I ever kissed a girl before. Most of my answers to this question and the following questions were short because I didn't want to reveal anything. Next, she asked if I would kiss a girl even if I wasn't going out with them (she said I could kiss a girl even if I wasn't going out with them), which was immediately followed be wanting to know how far I would go with a girl. Then, she kinda asked me if there was anyone in mind that I would like to kiss (no way in hell I'm letting her know-for now). She asked me other questions like this, but those were the main ones.

Now I know ur going to think she likes me, but she swares she doesn't and she told me she didn't when I asked her out a short while ago (2 weeks) I also heard and I can figure that that she HAS A BOYFRIEND, whose brother I know well. For a bf-gf, they really aren't seen together in school...

My guess to this is that she still thinks I still "like her"( its 50/50). I mean, I think her friends feel I still really like her since I talk to them and I can tell what thy're up to. My question is, what's up with all this? She says she's a curious girl, but I don't know about that for an answer-I'm not buying it...

Ok, first off I will state that girls are far better at the relationship game then guys are. They know how to gather information about a guy, play hard to get, etc. Technically, she could be:

1. inquiring about you and really does like you despite what she says

2. as an aquaintance meerly using you as practice

3. a controller who is teasing/rediculing or getting your hopes up for no reason

Girls will often flirt with guys they have no sexual interest in for who knows how many reasons. Girls are highly illogical anyways so I wouldn't go around trying to analyze anything they do.

First. she asked if I ever kissed a girl before.

Just don't awnser or say yes regardless... Never say no.

Most of my answers to this question and the following questions were short because I didn't want to reveal anything.

Don't answer questions like these DIRECTLY always make funny/cocky statements.

Next, she asked if I would kiss a girl even if I wasn't going out with them (she said I could kiss a girl even if I wasn't going out with them), which was immediately followed be wanting to know how far I would go with a girl. Then, she kinda asked me if there was anyone in mind that I would like to kiss (no way in hell I'm letting her know-for now). She asked me other questions like this, but those were the main ones.

Yeah, don't admit any sort of attraction especially if you like her.

Now I know ur going to think she likes me, but she swares she doesn't and she told me she didn't when I asked her out a short while ago (2 weeks) I also heard and I can figure that that she HAS A BOYFRIEND, whose brother I know well. For a bf-gf, they really aren't seen together in school...

hhhhmmmmm

My guess to this is that she still thinks I still "like her"( its 50/50). I mean, I think her friends feel I still really like her since I talk to them and I can tell what thy're up to. My question is, what's up with all this? She says she's a curious girl, but I don't know about that for an answer-I'm not buying it...

How does she act around you?

Hero99: Thanks for the advice so far and I've never seen anyone take quotes and analyze them like that. U should write my English essays.

Now you asked about how she acts around me Well, our short aquaintanceship/friendship (knew her only 3 or 4 months ago) has had its ups and downs. The problem is that the down came when I did ask her out-before she told me she had a bf (recently). Based on what we said back then, we won't be bf/gf for a long while unless one of those heroic movie situations that will never come came up, but we could still be friends. I think there's been tension because our minds think alike and our "not-good" qualities clash. In school, its a bit 2-sided - either she'll be free and open around me or she's as secretive and closed to me as was the Berlin Wall. It's like she had a bad impression of me before she even knew me well.

P.S-I think its either 2 or 3-maybe more 3. (from ur first post)

If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to post them up. Thanks