Why Doesn't This Girl Ever Talk To Me??

neomega_9

There's a girl that I've known since middle school. She was in 6th and I was in 8th. Then we never spoke for about 2 years because I went to a different school (High School). Then just this year, she is in 9th grade and I'm in 11th. She's really cute and I think I like her a lot (which is weird, because I never did before). Anyway, she USED to talk and be somewhat open with me about stuff; now she doesn't even say a word unless I approach her. She looks at me frequently, but not as much as I look at her (Sometimes I look and she's not looking, but then out of the corner of my eye, I can see she is ...). ANYWAY... She NEVER talks to me! Why? Is it me? What did I do? I thought maybe she was waiting for me to say something, so I did, but then we kind of died back down again and she doesnt even say 'bless you' when I sneeze! It's gotten that bad! HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE!! WHAT DO I DO? WHY WON'T SHE TALK??

hey..just a few ideas.

maby its because she hasnt seen you in a while, and its different to what it was before, shes matured just like you have and instead of a friendship she may like you also.

it could be through embaressment that she doesnt know what to say or how to approach you, it seems like she could be interested if you see her looking at you. but then again dont read the signs too dee.

maby she feels it difficult to appeoah you when you are with your friends as your two years older. think about these aspects its probably a simple reason.

kel.