mistakes due to inexperience

watupgangsta

alright so i have gone on a few dates with this girl. i'm inexperienced with regards to sex and she knows this. but i'm ready to go and i still want to make a good impression. i'm wondering what some things are that inexperienced guys have done in your experience that more experienced guys don't do. or just general advice. i don't want to have to be told what to do constantly haha. thanks.

Iunno about tips and stuff but when you are about to get intimate. Say something like "Tell me what you want".

My bf said this to me once when it came to kissing. It was so great.

Just really let me know that he was trying his best to make me happy. Plus, things like that vary person to person, one tip or technique that drives one girl crazy may be real annoying for another.

also just to clear some things up... im 19. i have had two significant girlfriends. the first of which i had sex with two times (the only 2 times), a couple years ago, but we were both virgins and i didn't really learn anything. the second of which i had oral sex with but she was waiting till marriage or at least something more serious, and we never had actual intercourse.

even though i was a virgin before my current bf i don't really think there was much of an issue with the difference of experience. We took things really slow so i got to know what he liked, so when we did have sex it was pretty natural. Just try to talk to her about what turns her on and such and then try fooling around without sex first so you can ace the foreplay. If the relationship is important to her she's not gonna be too upset that you're not a pro for the first few times.

lol to quote scrubs..."the first ones a freebie" i wouldnt sweat it too much but ya ask her what she likes and if shes cool shell give you a little direction as you go along. you might also want to check up some websites and stuff if you need to learn a little more about the mechanics and where stuff is...but honestly just be honest and go with it...also a little bit of advice.. i think for most unexperienced they dont have great ejaculation control..that is finishing to early so you might want to consider getting a little release earlier in the day so your not blowing out in the first 2 minutes of intercourse.

if a little to vivid for some readers..sorry just trying to help the guy out.

Iunno about tips and stuff but when you are about to get intimate. Say something like "Tell me what you want".

I disagree. In my experience very few women will tell you what they want if you ask like that. My advice is to touch her down south softer than you think you should. Be really gentle down there. If you want to find out what she likes then say things like "does this feel good baby...or how about this?"

Don't be a silent screwer! Let her know how hot she makes you with words and grunts. "Oh baby, that feels so f'n incredible" is a popular line. lol

When it comes to penetrating her...it kind of depends on the woman. Generally, you don't want to make every thrust as deep as you can if you have a long schlong because you can start bumping into her cervix and cause some pain. Pay attention to how she likes it.

As for technique and speed. Make sure you rub her clit with your pubic bone and use your hips to rub the head of your penis on the front part of her vagina when you're on top. If you put a pillow under her ass it's much easier to hit the right spot. I often use the 10-1 screw method to build her up for the really hard and fast screwing. lol

The 10-1 goes like:

1 deep thrust

10 medium thrusts

1 deep thrust

9 med thrusts

1 deep thrust

8 med thrusts etc... go all the way back to one and start over.

When she's on top let her do her thing and offer some words of encouragement. Don't be afraid to grab her tight at the hips and help her out.

Most women want you to be 'the man' in bed so be 'the man' and take charge.

O ya, take your time and have fun. lol

Just relax and enjoy yourself. You'll get better with time and experience. If she makes you feel inadequate or uncomfortable about it, dump her. She should be concerned about making you feel comfortable just as much as you want to make her feel the same. I lost my virginity around 21/22, which at least by me is considered pretty late, and I had one or two girls make an issue out of it. They were subsequently dumped. I'm 25 so things have gotten since, but my point is just relax and don't let her make you feel stupid about it. It doesn't sound like that's the case though.

Archived