Loose Vagina?!?

Troublewithgirls

umm...not all girls are "tight" when they are virgins and no where near all of them bleed...

U are right, only showing him dispite of everything with her being loose, maybe if they sleep together and she bleed then that could prove she is a virgin, and sometimes because you get so wet you tend to be loose also. But as u say different people different ways every one is different.

A lot of women do not bleed the first time. The hymen can be broken through use of tampons, even bicycling, all sorts of ways, so please don't take that as evidence.

The "loose skin" sounds like it was the labia, and that is not a "flaw." It is normal. Doesn't sound like he even penetrated her at all.

Yeah definitely a labia.

And lots of girls are self conscious about theirs so don't be like ugh whys this so big cause you'll offend her greatly.

My GF has a large one. Well not really large but a portion(towards her clitoral hood) of it extends outward. But the rest of it(more towards her opening) is flush with her outer labia. Totally weird. Of course i'd never tell her that.

Did you have sex with her , if she is a v....gin she will be tight and will also bleed when you sleeping with her, but if she is loose the i dought she is.

Not all girls bleed their first time and many aren't "virgin tight" the first time it all depends on the female .. If she uses tampons, dildos, etc then she won't be AS tight as a virgin who hasn't ever had anything inserted in her vagina.

Geeze.

Labia stick out, even on virgins.

It's how nature makes wimmen.

i can't believe there were like 7 posts before this was said. just like every woman feels different. no vagina is the same. some have stuff that extends out, some don't. after having tons of sex or not.

Archived